Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grim Dawn, first forum post!

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
edited April 2016 in Grim Dawn
Glad they opened a forum for this game.  By far the most underrated ARPG out.  By far a top notch game!

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987
    Nice!

haven;t purchased yet, but I will once of these days!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    No gender lock!!!
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited April 2016
    What builds you guys running , I am currently lvl 57(Elite) Pyromancer , run with the Hellhound tank/taunt , and Raven for heals and buffs ..

Primarily , Grenado, Stunkjacks and Firestrike (with Sheperds Call tied to it)

Helluva lotta fun ..
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Guess I should try it being a huge fan of D2 LoD. Does the game offer as much depth? I mean the horadric cube itself offered more depth than most RPGs out there.
    The game world is very big.  At one point I thought it was going to be like Diablo 3 with its limited storyline/world.  Boy was I wrong.  I currently am playing a level 42 Warder(Shaman/Soldier) and a level 26 Arcanist that I have not dual classed yet.

My friend at work is now 62 and has various alts.  I was reading that some players are 85.  I have a ways to go still.  We grouped up a couple of times with my main and his alt.  I still think my Warder is L33T compared to his toons ;-D. 

You will seriously enjoy the game!  I was surprised at the depth of this title.  Both world and character.
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Scorchien said:
    What builds you guys running , I am currently lvl 57(Elite) Pyromancer , run with the Hellhound tank/taunt , and Raven for heals and buffs ..

Primarily , Grenado, Stunkjacks and Firestrike (with Sheperds Call tied to it)

Helluva lotta fun ..
    Scorchien,make a post for that.  I already have 2 posts.  Make one :- P
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    edited April 2016
    If you guys all work for the company you are doing a good job. :)  Heading over the line to purchase as we speak.

Edit:  Ah, I remember what happened now.   I saw the cover art and thought it was that FPS warhammer game (guy looks like a witch hunter) so I skipped it.  Looks awesome.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!