Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing? (April 2016 edition)

Comments

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    I own so many games, but right now I am playing SFV on ps4 and finishing dark souls 2 before DS3 drops. Yes, I know DS2 is not represented in the new game as much as DS1 and Demon's Souls.

Play Bloodbourne... That game was stupid hard.

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,012
    Black Desert
    Neverwinter Nights Shadows of Undrentide
    Just started the Baldur's Gate expansion Siege of Dragonspear
    Dragon's Dogma
    Just restarted the original Dark Souls.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    World of tanks for a couple more weeks.  I have every tank in the German tech tree researched except for one, so I'm working on that 200K xp needed to train it.
  • TigsKCTigsKC Member UncommonPosts: 187
    edited April 2016
    Playing:  Black Desert Online

Installed, but not playing:  The Elder Scrolls Online, Blade & Soul, The Witcher 3

Following:  Camelot Unchained (very closely), Crowfall (intermittently)
    Post edited by TigsKC on
  • IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 174
    CS:GO and Heroes 3, since i have friends who wanna play them it's fun. Can't really get any of my friends to play mmorpgs or mobas these days.  
    I installed Lineage 2 official on my PC, but havent played yet. Did it just to remind myself the game, it used to be good back in the interlude and before that expansions.  
    Don't have much free time due to work, but when i have free time i either game with friends mainly cs:go or i watch some stuff and meanwhile scout for game to play.
  • iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353
    I've gone back to my roots and joined the Star Wars Galaxies Awakening Server. Haven't been this peeled onto a game since well... SWG and the original Planetside. Don't really see anything else around that will keep me interested in the near future, Tom Clancy was great, for a week.

TwitchTV: iNeoki

• RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    Currently Playing: Black Desert Online, Heroes of the Storm, Mechwarrior Online, CS:GO, Brawlhalla, Magic: The Gathering Online

Waiting for release: Camelot Unchained

Installed on extended hiatus: WoW, DAoC, GW2, Trove, League of Legends.
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Everquest Next + World of Darkness then I wake up and continue playing BDO, The Division and a bunch of my friends convinced me to hop on The Taken King. 
    As for my single player take I am still hopping around in Bloodborne doing crazy stuff. 
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • NoxiasNoxias Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Tera (sadly) + blade and soul.
    next paycheck will be buying black desert online it looks pretty awesome.
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    AcheAge and still busy with it :)
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Now that we've switched to Vanilla forums we ought to have just one of these threads.

Anyway, I am playing:

MMORPG - Vendetta Online

Other - Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress, Desert Golfing, You Have To Win The Game, Tomb Raider, Massive Chalice, Boson X, Fez, Botanicula, Legends of Grimrock 2, Qbeh: The Atlas Cube, Tri: of Friendship and Madness, Proteus, Among the Sleep, Windward

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Black Desert
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    FFXI, DAOC, D3, Tree of Savior, and Starpoint Gemini 2
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    ESO is my main game, although I am doing the trial for Final Fantasy XIV, and they improved that game 110% over release.  I may switch to that game as my main.  But right now, I am enjoying the Jubilee Cake event (mmm cake) in ESO.

I play ASTA and EQ2 when I have the time.

Mostly anticipating Pantheon and City of Titans at the moment, although when Heroes and Villains comes out I will abandon all other games for that one.

If somehow City of Heroes came back, I would drop everything I am playing to return to that game.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Dark Souls 3 (ps4 japanese version)

BDO

Just bought Baldur's Gate EE so will be playing that as well
  • CthulhuPuffsCthulhuPuffs Member UncommonPosts: 368
    Bouncing around between a few games ATM

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Assassins Creed: Black Flag
    Fallout 4
    FarCry: Primal
    Star Citizen

Bringer of Eternal Darkness and Despair, but also a Nutritious way to start your Morning.

Games Played: Too Many

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685
    I'm so into Path of Exile right now that I might not have time for Tree of Savior at end of April. Still checking Marvel Heroes from time to time and hoping WOW: Legion will do the changes necessary so I can play it later on this year.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    7 Days to Die Alpha 14
    Wurm Unlimited
    Kenshi Beta (when its released)

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• TheodwulfTheodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Old Game ...Star Wars : Rebellion , rereleased on steam
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    AC Syndicate
    The Division
    May be D3 when the new patch is released. 
    Thinking about Quantum Break.
  • IG_ScarletIG_Scarlet Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Black Desert Online has completely captivated me @_@  haven't had time for any other games since it's release, but before that I was bouncing between GW2 and Wildstar.

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    I got Blade and Soul, played a week, feel kinda "meh" about it. It's not like I want my money back, but I can't bring myself to open it right now. Maybe I'll revisit it another time, maybe I won't.

I reinstalled a few Civ IV mods I'd been thinking of lately. FFH2 is still pretty fun.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Noxias said:
    Tera (sadly) + blade and soul.
    next paycheck will be buying black desert online it looks pretty awesome.
    why "sadly"? If you don't like the game in any way, you don't have to play it?
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Playing the heck out of Grim Dawn, what a fantastic game...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Current list.  From most frequent to least.

Grim Dawn!!!  Best ARPG I have played to date!

Aion.. It is alive and kicking!

Smite, PS4 version.. Pretty darn fun!

Paragon, OMG, insane REALLY!

DAOC, once a week RVR for me :-D.  Will play more once old rule set server is released.

Swords of the Stars, only because they took back the Masters of Orion 2 on steam!