Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat Style in Camelot Unchained

UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
Hey guys, I have been getting super excited about this game again and was trying to get as much information on the game as possible. The three faction RVR is really exciting and so are the classes. 

One of the things i cant quite determine is the style of combat. I saw the video demonstrations with spells colliding and exploding which worries me a bit. Is this game that new school butt chug mountain dew and aim your skill unreal tournament game or is it tab target move in range and use your hotkeys.

I'm really sick of this new "action" style gameplay. Any info people could provide would be hugely appreciated.

Comments

• UOloverUOlover Member UncommonPosts: 339
    It's tab target with the ability to aim some spells like siege spells. Since you can't tab target bricks. If spells happen to collide in the air cool things happen. It's suppose to excite you not worry you
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242

@UNH0LYEV1L to add to what @UOlover said (tab target with couple twists and some aiming elements) you can check this - http://camelot.gamepedia.com/Combat

W...aaagh?
  • SgtOxSgtOx Member UncommonPosts: 26
    What about positional styles with folow ups like old DAoC?  I looooved that!

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    @SgtOx "System supports hard interrupts, positionals, reactionaries, and other staples of combat systems." (from that link above)

W...aaagh?