Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF A NEW GAME PLEASE HELP

Mellowguy254Mellowguy254 Member UncommonPosts: 26
K so pretty much what i want is a game like WOW minus the subscription fee....F2P or B2P is fine i just don't want a damn subscription fee, ill try just about anything just want a game to play thanks in advance

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    try star wars
  • pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608
    K SO PRETTY MUCH WHAT U R SAYIN IS U WANT A NEW GAME LIKE WOW MINUS THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE. HOW DO YOU WANT THE GAME LIKE WOW? DO YOU WANT IT LIKE QUESTING OR LIKE WITH THE DUNGEON/RAID IN GAME, BECAUSE I CAN'T TELL, THANKS IN ADVANCE
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    LoTRO

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    All the WoW-type games I can think of are freemium, like, PWI things you "can" play free, but you get a significantly lessened experience without paying them extra. Yeh, Lotro to some extent, and I'm loathe to call EQ2 "wow-type", but there are alot of similarities. SWtOR and Wildstar both have alot in common with WoW.

The thing is, over time, WoW has taken some of the best ideas from many other games and put them all in one giant mash-up. To this end, a game needs to be free of trinity, quest hubs, themepark level rails, pvp battlezones, lobby-esque group play and top-end raid culture to "not be like WoW". Those are alot of the things people like, those are what often "sells".
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited April 2016
    Asta is like WoW

Also try Aion 

Free To Play so give it a shot.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    K so pretty much what i want is a game like WOW minus the subscription fee....F2P or B2P is fine i just don't want a damn subscription fee, ill try just about anything just want a game to play thanks in advance

browserquest
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    ASTA is very much like WoW and its free but has a very low pop for some reason
  • nerixa248nerixa248 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Try Perfect World International
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    You do know you could just play wow by using the token....not like 30-40k gold is hard to make within a month....heck its not even hard to make that within a week lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    I'm having fun with Tree of Savior despite the soul crushing amount of bugs and lag. Blade & Soul is also awesome, IMO.