Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make sure your high end items are Item Level 31 - Guide for Maxing Out

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
I wasnt paying attention to item levels until I saw this video, didnt realize some items can go up to 31.

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Also keep in mind level 31 purples can be better then level 30 High ends.
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    edited April 2016
    Ugh with the new changes, if you fly solo in this game and recently hit 30 , it is a steep climb to pull your gear score up in the dark zone. random agents are going rogue like nuts. I'm losing so much time getting ganked right at the last minute. gonna need to team up, its the only way in my case
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    I don't know if anyone caught this but in the recalibration station my purple gear in each slot has different values for respeccing and that tells me which item is stronger? for example I saw 2 kneepads where the respect cost was 15k and 15.5k so that was interesting
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I don't know if anyone caught this but in the recalibration station my purple gear in each slot has different values for respeccing and that tells me which item is stronger? for example I saw 2 kneepads where the respect cost was 15k and 15.5k so that was interesting
    You can see the item level all the way at the bottom of each items info