Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ubisoft on End-Game Special Report Broadcast on Twitch

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
edited March 2016 in The Division
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-division-end-game-activity-details-coming-soon/1100-6436016/

"Coming soon, we will be introducing new end-game activities," Ubisoft wrote. "You say you want more info? Don't worry, we'll talk more about this big upcoming update within the next few days."

https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame

Post edited by ElRenmazuo on

Comments

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    The scuttlebutt is that they are adding a raid and the only question is whether it will upped to 8-man or not.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Well, we already knew they were adding a raid...  and a survival mode.  What would be more important than the activities will be the incentives to run them.

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    Well, we already knew they were adding a raid...
    We did? Got a link?
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Scottgun said:
    Well, we already knew they were adding a raid...
    We did? Got a link?
    Thats what incursions are
    So here's a few bullet points for those that didn't get any info here.

• There will be changes to Division Tech. (thank you!) It does not involve crafting though.
    • They are basing future updates on player feedback. (they are active on the division reddit)
    • The issue with delta errors from backpack crafting is being fixed
    • More daily/weekly activities are being added for additional rewards.
    • More community based activities are going to be added soon.
    • Stay tuned for additional streams detailing when new features will go live.
    • Additional changes are on their way for the Dark Zone, including more activities and more balancing for Rogues.  Reasons are - Since the Rogue Changes people are complaining about TOO many rogues. The time people spend in the Darkzone has doubled since the newest patch.  
    • The new Incursion will have a Tank boss
    • There will be more weapons added soon.
    • Loot trading will be revealed very soon.

• pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Nothing on more player customization? I want to jump in, but not more before they have a better array of character customization; faces, hairstyles, builds, accessories, scars. Gear diversity is one thing, and understandable lacking in a new game, but it's not okay to visually look like a clone of everyone. 

The game seems promising though. I really expected we would have gotten Destiny by now. It's weird that The Division has no real competition on PC. 
  • Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    pingo said:
    Nothing on more player customization? I want to jump in, but not more before they have a better array of character customization; faces, hairstyles, builds, accessories, scars. Gear diversity is one thing, and understandable lacking in a new game, but it's not okay to visually look like a clone of everyone. 

The game seems promising though. I really expected we would have gotten Destiny by now. It's weird that The Division has no real competition on PC. 
    Umm I have more outfits then I know what to do with right now.  

I encourage you to try the game 1st get to 30 and try the DZ.  Once you enter the DZ go look for a group of Rogues then come back and let us know about "competition".  
    pingo said:

Umm I have more outfits then I know what to do with right now.  

I encourage you to try the game 1st get to 30 and try the DZ.  Once you enter the DZ go look for a group of Rogues then come back and let us know about "competition".  
    I do understand what he's saying .. facially you don't get many options and .. WTH is with the neck tattoos?  Just doesn't make sense.  

They did not speak to more facial customizations yet.. but they did speak to adding more appearance options.

I do wish they would add more facial features.. and let accessories not be tied to character creation.  I would love to put on and take off glasses.

Also, it would be nice to be able to toggle on your face mask at all times. 

• CavemanBECavemanBE Member UncommonPosts: 78
    No plz don't :( (Loot trading will be revealed very soon.)

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    So here's a few bullet points for those that didn't get any info here.
    • More community based activities are going to be added soon.
    That sounds like they might put in public events/missions