Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angry Joe on The Division

Comments

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    edited March 2016
    Phry said:
    Phry said:
    Phry said:
    AJ's reviews, like most other reviews, should just be viewed as an opinion and used as part of the process on whether or not you think a game is for you or not, personally i think he pretty much nailed it, but again he scored it higher than i would have, but thats due to personal preferences, and thats something you have to bear in mind, and why 'numerical' values assigned to games can be misleading, far better to just explain what things you like, and what things you don't, and of course its not like people all like and dislike the same things, or even to the same degree, personally, i think its a mediocre game with very little to commend it, its certainly not the game that was originally advertised, which is a shame, but perhaps inevitable given who made it, they do have a bit of previous. :p
    Again he makes reviews for click bait for sheep like you to follow.  For every "Angre Joe" review there are 10-20 positive reviews.  For every sheep who claims what you are claiming there are a 10000 who disagree who have actually played the game not just the beta. 

A few fun facts that shows how the game is doing for the shallow minded sheep who want to believe AJs review is more then click bait.

-You still are put in queue during peak times

-Matchmaking is instant a matter a fact there is a glitch where you can matchmake and have 20+ in a group at NO point is there a pause in adding people through matchmaking.  

So you guys enjoy being the shallow minded sheep AJ is exploiting because with all the content free and paid they have planned just for this year you guys will be crying for a long time about a video game you don't play.  

I would be foolish indeed if i relied solely on the review of just one youtuber, as it happens, i watched several.
    Unit Lost, agree or disagree with them, but its an unbiased opinion, which is what most are looking for.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAUSZH3CWd8  
    Total Biscuit, one of the biggest youtube critics out there, and also by reputation, totally unbiased.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Vgl448Ccg

So before you start accusing people of being shallow minded sheep because they don't like the same games you do, bear in mind that people like different things, and disliking something you like, doesn't make them wrong, or intellectually challenged. :p
    Again bshallow minded sheep who don't play the game looking for only negative reviews can find negative reviews on any game ever made.  But when the positive reviews outweigh the negative reviews 10/1 there is clear distinction who are the shallow minded sheep.  

I'm only accusing those who are looking at only negative reviews who have not played the game since release as shallow minded.  If a person needs to watch AJ or other reviews that are negative and not respect THE MAJORITY of the POSITVE reviews then yes they are shallow minded sheep who want
     To be part of the "cool kids" that this site is famous for.

I guess they need some acceptance in their life and they get it here.  It's not by chance it's usually the same ones (I've seen you QQing on many topics here) always QQing about games and things they don't play or don't  like here.  Again there is a reason this site has about .00001% of gamers who come here it's a cesspool of bitter, angry people who need attention and need to feel accepted by QQing and complaining all day about video games they don't play and other topics they don't use.  
    People use resources like Youtube so that they can find out whether a game is right for them, the whole point is that using them, they can make an informed decision on whether a game is something they would enjoy playing or not, if it isn't then they save money that could otherwise be spent on a game that they would enjoy far more, thats the whole point, and unlike this site, youtube videos can be rated up or down, and also shows total number of views, for instance, Total Biscuits video has over 400,000 views, of which it had 16,000 positive votes and 589 negative ones, obviously not everyone can be bothered to vote, but of all those views, less than 600 disagreed with it enough to downvote it. But the point of those videos is that it gives people information on a game, so that they aren't forced to take a gamble on game purchases, and if that means that they 'dodge a bullet' on a game that they wouldn't have enjoyed playing, then thats a good thing, the other factor that you seem to overlook, is that your claim that the majority of the reviews are positive, is just your opinion, you haven't after all linked any of these multitudinous reviews that give at least some substance to your claim, not that it really matters, the whole point is that the reviews are all opinion pieces, on which whether you disagree with them or not, are used to base your own buying decisions.
    If anything the mindless sheep are the ones who go out and buy a game based solely on advertising hype.
    Haha over 6 million people tried it out during beta way to show the other shallow minded sheeps talking point.  It doesn't get anymore ignorant then claiming you have formed an honest opinion on a video game by watching 3 negative reviews on YouTube or claiming people only bought it because of the "Advertising hype".  Shall we go look at all the products you support and say you only support because "Advertising hype"? Would that be fair or are you just another hypocrite in this site? 

And all all three of the reviews you posted get paid for per click.  They are click bait and no they are not unbiased opinions.  They know they will get more views by having a negative view on a very successful popular game.  Are you new to this internet thing? 
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

For some reason I cannot quote anyone anymore. but @Tasslehoff35. Can you for once not try to insult someone when you post or call people names? it does a disservice to MMORPG.COM community. Instead provide constructive criticism and stop coming off as a Troll poster meant to insight anger to get your jollies off.

Also you are wrong on what Click Bait is. It is meant for you to click on a Thumbnail to see some Boobies or something in the Thumbnail/Description that actually has nothing to do with the video posted. Angry Joe's Thumbnails are descriptions of his reviews and guess what! so is the video!

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    edited March 2016
    I am having a blast playing The Division. I dont care that the character creation is subpar, it has no bearing on the game itself. WoW's character creation is subpar and it is still the biggest MMO out there.

Joe lies when he says it is all about beenies and jackets. You do get to change how you look with the different styles of stuff that drop but that doesnt affect the game play. I consider that just an extra.

The true fun is using tactics against the hard or challenge mode mobs (soon harder ones with the Incursions) and the fun in the Dark Zone fighting hard mobs and/or other players.

Everyone has their own opinion and their own style of game they love. I enjoy The Division and find it sad that many people will not get this game because of AngryJoe and his childish "reviews."

I had a friend who decided to not get the game because of reviews. Last night he finally watched me and another friend play and has now just bought the game.

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

I bought game and while it is 'ok' there is little depth to it and no lasting game upon completion. I would hardly call it an MMO as I think I have actually interacted with less then 10 people and at no point was there any actual interaction, we just happened to be doing the same mission. No 'hello' or 'goodbye'.

I struggle to say it is an RPG either as what choices there are are very minor and not really carrying any weight. The story is nice and I like some of the Echo stuff for background stories but on the whole it isn't really deep. 

It is a nice shooter but is lifeless when compared to most shooters I have played.

I certainly won't be going all rabid in either the positive or negative column for it like some here are doing. 
    If you didn't communicate with anyone that's on you. I would first recommend turning on your mic and ingame voice on because if it was on the other were talking.  If you were running any of the challenge modes you would need directions from each other as you can't just run in and do your own thing.  In the DZ people are always talking especially now as the rogues are becoming more and more prevalent.  

Again if you didn't interact with anyone that's on you and you clearly havent played most of the game. 

For some reason I cannot quote anyone anymore. but @Tasslehoff35. Can you for once not try to insult someone when you post or call people names? it does a disservice to MMORPG.COM community. Instead provide constructive criticism and stop coming off as a Troll poster meant to insight anger to get your jollies off.

Also you are wrong on what Click Bait is. It is meant for you to click on a Thumbnail to see some Boobies or something in the Thumbnail/Description that actually has nothing to do with the video posted. Angry Joe's Thumbnails are descriptions of his reviews and guess what! so is the video!

Haha this site already has a reputation that 99.99% of gamers know about and avoid this place like the plaque. It's all about the ones needing attention and jumping on the hater wagon of the next big game.  Or crying about how mmos are not mmos anymore because they aren't old school or how sandbox is better then Themepark.  

Again AJ gets paid per click.  He goes overboard on every review knowing that's what gets the clicks.  It's click bait sorry that's hard for you to understand.  Me calling people out has no impact on the reputation of this site,  that damage was done long before I got here. 
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Wizardry said:
    These problems are the same ones plaguing mmorpg's.

Devs are looking to cut corners everywhere.I said about this game that they released NOT enough,i think their CEO and big shots decided they would sell you the rest of the game a second maybe third time.So by time you get a couple dlc's and a decently sized game you would have paid well over 100 bucks.

Itemization ....just numbers/stats yep that is what most games do because it takes too much effort to make visible items.Even the looting is done cheap with just a screen and no actual interaction.Now i have said before i can accept a smallish game,a couple maps but you need to make sure that small game is fully complete with interaction.
    Basically what Joe is saying is the game world does not feel real and alive it feels like as i like to call it...A bunch of modules and graphics.Even worse in mmorpg's because we get the same ideas behind design but only WORSE graphics,less props etc etc.

So wrong that you're wrong-diddily-wrong. 

Granted that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but asserting that developers are looking to just cut corners is hilarious when we're talking about a game where reaching level cap takes 130 hours  130 FREAKIN HOURS !!!! If I'm a developer and I hear this, I might as well put a bullet in my brain because if it's the popular opinion then I'm just wasting my time, nobody will be happy. As far as the story goes, we're talking 30, 40 hours depending on your play style? The FASTEST person to level 30 in PvE did it in 15 hours. So if you want to avoid any and all fun, then you too can finish it in 15 hours. Otherwise, 30-40 is more likely.  Additionally, they built an Engine from the ground-up for this game. That's not what I would call cutting corners. 

Secondly, talking about DLC as though it's some new scheme to monetize players is fucking hilarious!! Either that or you're not old enough to remember physical expansions. Remember that any expansion was essentially the price of the full game. I distinctly remember D2L Lord of Destruction being like $50. What's the difference? Honestly it shows peoples' age when they start complaining about DLC because they obviously never experienced a physical expansion. Makes me want to smack them upside the head or go into a rant about "In the old days...", but then I feel like I'd be dating myself. Kinda like when my son complained to me once that it was going to take 5 minutes to download 3 more GB for his game. *cringe* I remember downloading windows 2K on a 56K modem. Don't talk to me about pain, son. 

So as far as Angry Joe goes. I'm not really a fan. It's sort of like, "SHOCKER!! He's angry." I mean if he didn't bitch and complain about something then I guess people might start calling him "Mild-mannered Joe" which doesn't really have the same effect. That being said, he doesn't get it all wrong. I mean enemy variation is a problem, but it's not really exclusive to The Division, either. As far as bullet sponges go. I still routinely 1 or 2-shot people. It's all about the weapon. It's like this. You can have mobs who are a little bullet spongier or you can just have mob swarms that are really easy. Anyway, if you are a fan of people being angry on the Internet, or hand-talking or hand-waving, you will probably love Angry Joe. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    CrazKanuk said:
    Wizardry said:

Devs are looking to cut corners everywhere.I said about this game that they released NOT enough,i think their CEO and big shots decided they would sell you the rest of the game a second maybe third time.So by time you get a couple dlc's and a decently sized game you would have paid well over 100 bucks.

Itemization ....just numbers/stats yep that is what most games do because it takes too much effort to make visible items.Even the looting is done cheap with just a screen and no actual interaction.Now i have said before i can accept a smallish game,a couple maps but you need to make sure that small game is fully complete with interaction.
    Basically what Joe is saying is the game world does not feel real and alive it feels like as i like to call it...A bunch of modules and graphics.Even worse in mmorpg's because we get the same ideas behind design but only WORSE graphics,less props etc etc.

Granted that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but asserting that developers are looking to just cut corners is hilarious when we're talking about a game where reaching level cap takes 130 hours  130 FREAKIN HOURS !!!! If I'm a developer and I hear this, I might as well put a bullet in my brain because if it's the popular opinion then I'm just wasting my time, nobody will be happy. As far as the story goes, we're talking 30, 40 hours depending on your play style? The FASTEST person to level 30 in PvE did it in 15 hours. So if you want to avoid any and all fun, then you too can finish it in 15 hours. Otherwise, 30-40 is more likely.  Additionally, they built an Engine from the ground-up for this game. That's not what I would call cutting corners. 

Secondly, talking about DLC as though it's some new scheme to monetize players is fucking hilarious!! Either that or you're not old enough to remember physical expansions. Remember that any expansion was essentially the price of the full game. I distinctly remember D2L Lord of Destruction being like $50. What's the difference? Honestly it shows peoples' age when they start complaining about DLC because they obviously never experienced a physical expansion. Makes me want to smack them upside the head or go into a rant about "In the old days...", but then I feel like I'd be dating myself. Kinda like when my son complained to me once that it was going to take 5 minutes to download 3 more GB for his game. *cringe* I remember downloading windows 2K on a 56K modem. Don't talk to me about pain, son. 

So as far as Angry Joe goes. I'm not really a fan. It's sort of like, "SHOCKER!! He's angry." I mean if he didn't bitch and complain about something then I guess people might start calling him "Mild-mannered Joe" which doesn't really have the same effect. That being said, he doesn't get it all wrong. I mean enemy variation is a problem, but it's not really exclusive to The Division, either. As far as bullet sponges go. I still routinely 1 or 2-shot people. It's all about the weapon. It's like this. You can have mobs who are a little bullet spongier or you can just have mob swarms that are really easy. Anyway, if you are a fan of people being angry on the Internet, or hand-talking or hand-waving, you will probably love Angry Joe. 
    I think the problem is how the game was first sold versus what it turned out to be. It was sold as a third person tactical shooter that required you use tactics and cover mechanics to take down groups of enemies that will try to flank you or force you from cover. What we got was a dumb AI that relied on its health pool to keep combat from becoming far too easy. Which is fair enough - lots of games do the same. The problem is when you aquire weapons that two shot enemies the game becomes so easy it's dull.

I would also add that PvP shouldn't be penalised but encouraged. People should go into the game wanting to PvP and have fun doing so even if you end up on the losing side. PVP here is discouraged and often unbalanced.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited March 2016
     spirt of what is being said its very close to another video I saw during beta. Now I know some of your are going to claim that The Division is a radically different game in all aspects now that its not in Beta so have at it.

For me personally having played AAA games in the past (like 10 or so years ago) what I visually see these guys doing in the game, the restrictions they experience, the overall 'feel' of the game is pretty much the same forumla I experienced in the past. Actually in some respects worse.

things like:
    -areas that appear like you can go to but cant
    -locked areas which you unlock later (oh now that is innovative!)
    -bullet sponges
    -3rd person view
    -and even 'auto play' for finding cover

when I look at it I think of these questions:
    -can I play as a pure sniper?
    -can i plant explosives?
    -can I drive anything?
    -can I be an explosives engineer but with only a basic gun?
    -can I fly anything?
    -can I be just a medic? no gun?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Arakazi said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Wizardry said:

I think the problem is how the game was first sold versus what it turned out to be. It was sold as a third person tactical shooter that required you use tactics and cover mechanics to take down groups of enemies that will try to flank you or force you from cover. 

Umm this is exactly what we got.  I take it you have never tried a challenge mode?  Even as you leveled and started running Hard modes this is the exact game we got.  It amazing how many post on this site who have zero knowledge about the game or topic they are commenting on. 
    Arakazi said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Wizardry said:

I think the problem is how the game was first sold versus what it turned out to be. It was sold as a third person tactical shooter that required you use tactics and cover mechanics to take down groups of enemies that will try to flank you or force you from cover. What we got was a dumb AI that relied on its health pool to keep combat from becoming far too easy. Which is fair enough - lots of games do the same. The problem is when you aquire weapons that two shot enemies the game becomes so easy it's dull.

I would also add that PvP shouldn't be penalised but encouraged. People should go into the game wanting to PvP and have fun doing so even if you end up on the losing side. PVP here is discouraged and often unbalanced.

HEY! To be fair, they often yell out to "Flank him!" but never really do. I would disagree with you on the cover part, though. Cover, if nothing else, is absolutely necessary. When you die in this game, I find it's generally when you put yourself into a bad position, like running into the middle of a group of enemies and getting flanked, lol. 

As far as PvP is concerned, I can't disagree about the balancing. However, I find that these reviews sometimes play it out like games are carved in stone these days. Meanwhile, Day-1 patches are pretty much the norm now. Heaven forbid anyone would ever have to flash their game onto a cartridge today. Could you imagine? I mean I get monthly balancing updates on some of the mobile games I play. So I think that feedback is important and they should definitely make changes which encourage both good and evil PvP players but, at the same time, the populous generally screams for things like difficult content and unforgiving PvP and then we get it and it's like "Hey!!!! I don't like that!" I've said it before and I'll say it again, gamers are a fickle bunch. I'm sure there will be balancing going on, but as far as the game as a whole goes, I think it's a fantastic romp around New York with the occasional fire-fight...... So it's just like a typical romp around New York :) j/k

Crazkanuk

----------------
    ----------------

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    Lol - you know your not a newb when you stop buying games. How did anyone not see how dumb this game was shaping up to be from a mile away?
    Lol - you know your not a newb when you stop buying games. How did anyone not see how dumb this game was shaping up to be from a mile away?
    I think its why they market to younger players with not as much experience

SEANMCAD said:
    So is that what the Rift is doing?  I mean they have the worlds largest marketing platform behind them so by your thought process they are marketing the Rift the inexperienced gamers.  Ok got it.

BTW nice bars. 
    You know you have issues when you stop buying games but continue to frequent a video game site just to cry about video games.
    SEANMCAD said:
    So is that what the Rift is doing?  I mean they have the worlds largest marketing platform behind them so by your thought process they are marketing the Rift the inexperienced gamers.  Ok got it.

BTW nice bars. 
    thanks! I like those bars too.

so with that lets get back on topic

• HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    Arakazi said:

I would disagree with the first part tbh, I've had many moments in game where I've had to think tactically about what I need to do. I don't know if doing every mission on hard is the difference, but I've had times where mobs pincer me in, using grenades to flush me out and spraying me down, so i died and had to rethink how I can take them out, who do I kill first, best position for me to be so not to get pincered in, shooting explosive in the environment to give me time, shoot mob grenade pack or cleaner flamer throwers to clear most of their HP, list goes on. 

I think if people approach this game with Rambo style play in mind, that's what you will get. When Joe an others started asking why their mate was so tanky, I instantly knew that he's been stacking secondary stats, he started listing stats and I was right. Most gamers are just gonna look at the 3 bigs stats an forget every gun has many different secondary and bonus stats, same with armour or they just think they're not worth it and from the vid, they clearly are.

I like Joes vids, always share the same thoughts, but i'm 50/50 with this game, some parts I agree, some I don't . Think it will be massive gap between players who have taken time to look at all the stats and all the bonus to players who is just focusing on, HP, DPS and SP
    SEANMCAD said:
    SEANMCAD said:

BTW nice bars. 
    thanks! I like those bars too.

so with that lets get back on topic
    It is on topic you made a baseless claim that they marketed towards inexperienced gamers.  I'm pointing how bias, uninformed and hyoocritical your claim is.   Just like every comment you have ever made on this game.  It's 100% on topic.                       
    edited March 2016

BTW nice bars. 

It is on topic you made a baseless claim that they marketed towards inexperienced gamers.  I'm pointing how bias, uninformed and hyoocritical your claim is.   Just like every comment you have ever made on this game.  It's 100% on topic.                       
    wait what?

Rift and bars...baseless claims?

I am not following that could you explain?

edit: oh never mind I got it, sorry.

Define "Dumb". I mean it's critically rated as a good game. Gamers seem to believe it's above average since it hasn't been completely emasculated on metacritic. I sometimes think that some people put games this imaginary pedestal which is, realistically, unreachable. What game do you have on your pedestal? What's a "Great" game for you? What's not "Dumb" Give a couple examples of what you're looking for or games in the genre which you feel do "it" better. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    ----------------

edited March 2016
    CrazKanuk said:

Define "Dumb". I mean it's critically rated as a good game. Gamers seem to believe it's above average since it hasn't been completely emasculated on metacritic. I sometimes think that some people put games this imaginary pedestal which is, realistically, unreachable. What game do you have on your pedestal? What's a "Great" game for you? What's not "Dumb" Give a couple examples of what you're looking for or games in the genre which you feel do "it" better. 
    thats the other thing.

these reviews from companies like gamespot are basically paid for and part of the marketing. After one plays for abou 10 years they start to notice that the games that are basically copy and paste of what they got before  are getting 9 out 10 and then one day they play a 'good' game that is low rated or not even reviewed at all and their entire world view changes. That is how it was for me

but to be fair its also just in general the 'type' of games people like. after playing military style shooters for 5-10 years I kinda got bored with it.

SEANMCAD said:
    CrazKanuk said:

thats the other thing.

these reviews from companies like gamespot are basically paid for and part of the marketing. After one plays for abou 10 years they start to notice that the games that are basically copy and paste of what they got before  are getting 9 out 10 and then one day they play a 'good' game that is low rated or not even reviewed at all and their entire world view changes. That is how it was for me

but to be fair its also just in general the 'type' of games people like. after playing military style shooters for 5-10 years I kinda got bored with it.
    So every good review on the Oculus Rift is also paid for right?  It would be a hypocrite to say otherwise FYI.  You do know you tubers like Angry Joe get paid for by clicks right?  So he gets all worked up and makes a negative review about a successful, poplar widely positive game so people like you will click (so he gets PAID) and spam his link on sites like this that is full of the people he is looking for to click ( so he gets PAID) on his link. 
    SEANMCAD said:
    CrazKanuk said:

thats the other thing.

So every good review on the Oculus Rift is also paid for right?  It would be a hypocrite to say otherwise FYI.  You do know you tubers like Angry Joe get paid for by clicks right?  So he gets all worked up and makes a negative review about a successful, poplar widely positive game so people like you will click (so he gets PAID) and spam his link on sites like this that is full of the people he is looking for to click ( so he gets PAID) on his link. 
    you points are 100% valid and I have nothing to back up my claim honestly other than lot of gaming experience has made me notice that something is very odd going on and others have noticed it t

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    I think the most important thing for people to realize is that Angry Joes review is not what others experience

Quite literally, it isn't what I've experienced or any of my group mates on either console.  Simply because on console.. you don't have the tearing issues with the video.. the game looks fantastic.  It could even have been his drivers for all we know.  The beanie issue.. is a moot point.  Aesthetic items drop frequently and you can buy them in a store in the base... yet when they do drop they usually drop in addition to other items.  They do not base visuals on gear stats for a reason... A lot of games do this, because players want to look how they want to look all the time and not based on what kind of gear you happen to put on that day.

Destiny did that.. and I hated it.  It's also one of the things I liked a lot about DCUO and GW2.  My character always looked awesome.

The Dark Zone issues he says stopped people from wanting to go rogue were patched out on the first patch.  In the current game people go rogue nearly twice as often and people have spent double their initial time in the darkzone.  This is also partially due to division tech.. which he really didn't touch on.

I'll be the first to tell you the issues of the game.  Read my other threads.. I detail them thoroughly.. but what he's complaining about isn't them.   That's why I don't like Angry Joe reviews... and while it does speak to his experience... it doesn't speak to the current experience.. or even the experience of those on console.  The graphics issues could have totally been on his side.. and yet... they were penalized heavily for them.

edited March 2016
    ...'generally speaking...
    I would like to describe my thought process when looking into a AAA title and really for that matter even an indie title.

I think to myself, how is this game different from the other AAA titles I have played or seen in the past?

when I watch videos of The Division, when I read peoples descriptions of it and when I see adds for it I see I dont see anything that I havent already experienced and I even see a lot lacking and what I DO see are the things I am either exhausted from more than a decade ago or are things I flat out have never liked ever (like cut scenes).

so more of an FYI perspective for you

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Angry Joe have people thinking that all you do is grind for hats and jackets, first of all hats, jackets, pants, and shoes are cosmetic items and no one grinds for them.  You dont even get most of them from enemies, you get them most from trading with random NPCs out wondering around or from a vendor.

He says he wants to see his cool gear like body armor instead of Jackets,  so why doesnt he just take the jacket off?

He says shooting a flare in the sky for calling helicopter is not in the game, yes it is thats what you do in the darkzone.  And he says that the area from the trailer is not in the game like that view of the bridge, yes it is in the game, its the zone you play in the intro.  Only difference about that area from the trailer is that its not a darkzone area, im guessing it wont be a darkzone area until later update.

He also complains about how the looting animation from the trailer is not in the game like when he opens a box, do you want to go through a animation every time you find a box for another purple?