Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How monitor makers like Asus are pixelating the truth to fake you out

2»

Comments

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    blueturtle13 said:Thank you. I send news to 6 gaming websites including this one. I have for 10 years.
    I also post articles I just find interesting. I do not mean to offend anyone by doing so. I give credit to the author or site. If they are my articles there is no link other wise I link back to the source. Most sites news or otherwise do the same thing with the Associated Press. 
    LOL!

Just stop. I don't give a rats arse what your history is. Just stop posting crap please.

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,379
    blueturtle13 said:Thank you. I send news to 6 gaming websites including this one. I have for 10 years.
    I also post articles I just find interesting. I do not mean to offend anyone by doing so. I give credit to the author or site. If they are my articles there is no link other wise I link back to the source. Most sites news or otherwise do the same thing with the Associated Press. 
    LOL!

Just stop. I don't give a rats arse what your history is. Just stop posting crap please.

Mind your own son

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다