Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shame Shame Shame

GravebladeGraveblade Member UncommonPosts: 547
Got a guest pass. Played for a few hours. Noticed horrible horrible Anti Aliasing problems (mainly edges of buildings, trees, bushes) Jaggies everywhere. Spent 5 hours looking for and trying fixes.

Made sure options were all fine, No upscaling, tried DSR, nvidia inspector to override settings, change postfilter in ini file etc... No luck 

Anyone know of a fix here randomly?

If not... Shame.
Started playing mmorpg's in 1996 and have been hooked ever since. It began with Kingdom of Drakkar, Ultima Online, Everquest, DAoC, WoW...

Comments

• SoraStarSoraStar Member CommonPosts: 3
    That sucks 
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    Make sure you have high end mode enabled.
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    remove post filter in two config files and apply reshade tweaks. Done. Even without that I don't have anything you could call serious jaggies, so not sure why you see the game so bad on your screen.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I did not notice this,so something your side i would think.
    I usually notice everything lol but in this case it is possible i missed something because ,well the game turned me off with it's design.
    Logged in,nope nothing like that,only thing i see is the odd tearing but nothing else.
    I have a very crap video card although o/c a bit even still i am not going to see great graphics but everything looks fine,never had a problem with looks in the game,but the design....well hand me a pillow i need to take a nap.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    wyldmagik said:
    remove post filter in two config files and apply reshade tweaks. Done. Even without that I don't have anything you could call serious jaggies, so not sure why you see the game so bad on your screen.

Well, this is mmorpg.com.  A small mound of dirt is a mountain.  A single tear is the great flood.  etc. 
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• GravebladeGraveblade Member UncommonPosts: 547
    wyldmagik said:
    I did remove both post filter in the two files. But I did not apply reshade tweaks. I will try that.
    Started playing mmorpg's in 1996 and have been hooked ever since. It began with Kingdom of Drakkar, Ultima Online, Everquest, DAoC, WoW...