Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are the US servers down?

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
Created a new 7 day trial account today, but so far what I believe to be the 3 US servers, Uno, Edan, Orwen are showing as (0/0) and don't have an "ENTER" button to them.

Are these servers offline or just full?

The other servers on the list such as Velia E1 which shows as Crowded will let me enter the character creation screen, but not the ones I referenced above.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Uno etc are the servers, underneath them there is a list of channels. Select a channel underneathe your desired server and create a character
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    If i am not mistaken the 0/0 represent the number of characters you have on each servers. 

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    Kyleran said:
    Created a new 7 day trial account today, but so far what I believe to be the 3 US servers, Uno, Edan, Orwen are showing as (0/0) and don't have an "ENTER" button to them.

Are these servers offline or just full?

The other servers on the list such as Velia E1 which shows as Crowded will let me enter the character creation screen, but not the ones I referenced above.

As preacher indicated those are the channels of that server. You can switch from channel to channel so it doesn't really matter which channel you pick.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Well when I was selecting Edan, or any US server, there were no corresponding entries/channels in the list below for any of them that I could see.

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Dir.......figured it, nothing wrong, misinterpretation on my part.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It is messed up somehow,i could select busier servers than less populated servers,i don't think had anything to do with region because i thought the whole  list of  UNO is NA region.It just seemed totally random and for no reason,perhaps the few downed servers had technical issues,like someone pushed the letters WE instead of AD WS and took an arrow to the knee.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited March 2016
    Kyleran said:
    These would make a good starter cane. 

Good heft, decently pointed spike but not so sharp as to be illegal. Adequate hook for trapping an arm or attacking the back of the knee from the front or side. The woods are good, but any wood cane with a metal handle has a greater chance of breaking when swung. Sword, hatchet and gun canes are illegal to carry practically everywhere in the world. Spike handle legality will be a local law enforcement call.

Ok, no more cane jokes...

For now.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    edited March 2016
    Grunty said:
    Kyleran said:

Good heft, decently pointed spike but not so sharp as to be illegal. Adequate hook for trapping an arm or attacking the back of the knee from the front or side. The woods are good, but any wood cane with a metal handle has a greater chance of breaking when swung. Sword, hatchet and gun canes are illegal to carry practically everywhere in the world. Spike handle legality will be a local law enforcement call.

Ok, no more cane jokes...

For now.
    LOL, thanks, and you know, I might live in a place where weaponized canes would be legal.(FL)

But then again, personal flamethrowers are legal here as well, for "agricultural" use.

https://throwflame.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwz-i3BRDtn53Z5Z7t4PUBEiQA23q2AKvO3hJRJ971KsceBov6Y0zdvsWfbrdeNAx3kGGuntwaAhPe8P8HAQ

When the "Purge" finally comes, (after Donald is elected) I'll be ready.

Blessed be the founding fathers.

:p 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited March 2016
    Kyleran said:
    Grunty said:
    Kyleran said:

LOL, thanks, and you know, I might live in a place where weaponized canes would be legal.(FL)

But then again, personal flamethrowers are legal here as well, for "agricultural" use.

https://throwflame.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwz-i3BRDtn53Z5Z7t4PUBEiQA23q2AKvO3hJRJ971KsceBov6Y0zdvsWfbrdeNAx3kGGuntwaAhPe8P8HAQ

When the "Purge" finally comes, (after Donald is elected) I'll be ready.

Blessed be the founding fathers.

:p 

I've got a relative that's a prepper. Instead of the normal view of building and equipping his own mini-fortress he's taken another route. He works on learning how to take those stockpile filled mini-fortresses from their owners.

He's never mentioned how he's going to do this without a steady supply of UPS delivered insulin though.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Did you try connecting to a server before creating your character? Be honest! 

Did you try connecting to a server before creating your character? Be honest! 

Er yes, thats the way it works, you enter a server/  channel and are prompted to create a character.