Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population on the rise?

spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531
All I'm hearing on these forums is population drop, yet now even the newly added channels are crowded...at off peak times even. Anybody got some numbers or proof of what's happening to the population?

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    It definitely isn't dropping as fast as people are saying. Sure it has the people leaving who aren't interested anymore, but it's still quite active. The only real issue is, the game really promotes people staying logged in all the time afk, so it's really hard to tell. But my guild has been super active all the time, not just afk, and we haven't lost members like most new MMO's. So it's doing pretty good. The population is probably staying around the same.
  • carvalho677carvalho677 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    edited March 2016
    Yap population is growing... which is good for the game but is buggering me cause me and a few buddies of mine chose the server with less population  and a week later after the channel addition and extension they're all crowded and it's not even weekend... I'm sensing another channel extension wednesday