Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Character per Account is >>>>

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
completly stupid...

I am at 60k+ Prestige and bored , bored and even more bored !

If i want to start a new character i need a NEW EMAIL ADRESS and all the work i did on my previous Account would be useless.....

With my current character i can go to the most Maps and Instant Kill anything

Theres no more fun and i am not willing to open a completly fresh account to start a new character..

Pantheon etc etc etc everything is lost when i start over..

Super Great Game Design when your start Skyforge but once your High Prestige you will understand why i am upset...

MEH @ Skyforge with its One Character crap

p.s dont reply to this if your under 60k Prestige because your still a n00bish Fanboy  :pleased: 

Comments

• TerisBlueTerisBlue Member CommonPosts: 2
    Okay, I don't exactly get what you are complaining about?  Why would you want more than one account.  You can switch between your classes anytime you are not in combat, as necessary, to complete your missions?

The entire build of the game is so you do not have to level 10 different classes, if you are level 60 and you unlock warlock, you are now a level 60 warlock.  That's brilliant.

I switch to as many as three different classes in some zones and when doing group raids, I never have to worry about being needed because I can switch to any class and keep on going.  I don't have to say, sorry guys, my knight isn't high enough to go...well, I might say the gear on that class is crap but ultimately, I can be any class I want depending on the mood I'm in.

Yes, I'm over 60K.

Teris Blue
    392K Knight, Warlock, Alchemist, okay, I have them all unlocked and maxed.  
    GL - Clubbing Baby Naiads (bring your own club)
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    because i want to start over with a zero Prestige character on my existing account instead of creating another account.

since this forum is dead ... ignore this crap

i dont play this game anymore anyway
  • CIB3CIB3 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    >>> too much!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    You could always play on another server.  If on NA you can start a character on EU.  I've done that and have had no problems with lag.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    TerisBlue said:

The entire build of the game is so you do not have to level 10 different classes, if you are level 60 and you unlock warlock, you are now a level 60 warlock.  That's brilliant.
    That is brilliant only for people who stick to a single character. In my case, every single character i create looks very different from the next. I rather level a new class from scratch and have a different looking character than have 10 classes on the same character. I understand its convenience, specially in a game like Skyforge where there is nothing to do really, but too much convenience can also be an issue.

With that said, a multi-class single character per account It is not a deal breaker for me, i personally left the game because there is nothing to do other than do the same handful of small maps until you vomit the soul.

• ThenThen Member UncommonPosts: 80
    On char is amamzing :) its great! just nike it!