Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual Reality Vs Augmented Reality, Which Way is the Future Going?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
edited March 2016 in Hardware
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    I think VR will dominate AR is multiple areas.
    AR is good for informational gathering and light experiences. VR allows me to not see my dirty coffee table (I really should not have to go into pages of explanations as to what that last statmement means in the context of gaming but hopefully this time I will not)

Regarding costs. It appears to me its one of the most expensive peripherals ever however it also appears to the most revolutionary. For those who say 'not enough PC gamers have a comptuer with those required specs' I have to ask a question. If there are not enough PC gamers out there to justfy GTX980 then why do retailers make them and sell them? someone IS buying so video cards, there IS a market for them

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    I think VR will dominate over AR, due to stuff like this. http://store.steampowered.com/app/382110/

My room pretty Small for having anything big screen but VR can fix that just time will tell if I can't count pixel on the head set.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Not a fan of VR....It will move on in the future without me
    I think VR will dominate over AR, due to stuff like this. http://store.steampowered.com/app/382110/

My room pretty Small for having anything big screen but VR can fix that just time will tell if I can't count pixel on the head set.

and that is another good point.

people dont seem to question a $2,000 - $50,000 multimedia room in peoples houses and we all know there is a market for it but VR costs too much? never mind VR can do more and even easier then those multimedia rooms

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383
    But VR can't do more than a traditional multimedia/home theater setup. It could potentially do more, but it can't do much of anything yet, especially since all the hardware is still in pre-order.
    Ridelynn said:
    But VR can't do more than a traditional multimedia/home theater setup. It could potentially do more, but it can't do much of anything yet, especially since all the hardware is still in pre-order.
    that is the most obviously motovated post of the day. zip up the pants its showing