Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody play Aion?

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Just wanted to ask if their are any Aion players here or am I the only one?  O.o

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    I used to love Aion, but not playing it anymore since it went f2p.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

I tried the game when it launched but was too addicted to Lineage 2 to pay a sub for another game back then. I am loving the game now and the Free To Play is really nice.
  • mentoplusmentoplus Member UncommonPosts: 73
    because every f2p ncsoft game is the same 2/3 of the population are bots
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

I tried the game when it launched but was too addicted to Lineage 2 to pay a sub for another game back then. I am loving the game now and the Free To Play is really nice.
    It went in the wrong direction for me, the new classes, new zones ect. I stopped playing it a few months after i reached max level because of the lack of endgame content, i tried it a few times after it went f2p (NA and EU) but it wasnt the Aion i used to love.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Daikuru said:
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

It went in the wrong direction for me, the new classes, new zones ect. I stopped playing it a few months after i reached max level because of the lack of endgame content, i tried it a few times after it went f2p (NA and EU) but it wasnt the Aion i used to love.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

That is pretty much why I stopped playing Lineage 2. It just went in the wrong direction.
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

That is pretty much why I stopped playing Lineage 2. It just went in the wrong direction.
    No problem. :D

- Albert Einstein