Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gravity LLC, Interactive Dead in 2 years.

CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
Looking at Gravity LLCs financial statement, earnings, and current projects. I think its reasonable to assume the company will go under in 2 years along with its subsidiary Gravity Interactive taking down most of their games with possibly the exception of Ragnarok Online.

Comments

• SonnengottSonnengott Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Cleffy said:
    Looking at Gravity LLCs financial statement, earnings, and current projects. I think its reasonable to assume the company will go under in 2 years along with its subsidiary Gravity Interactive taking down most of their games with possibly the exception of Ragnarok Online.

@Cleffy thank you
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Cleffy said:
    Why would Ragnarok be an exception? If Ragnarok cannot keep the company afloat then its going down as well. They could sell the game to another company but then that would not make it an exception because it would not be their property anymore.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    edited April 2016
    There is a good chance Ragnarok Online will be sold to a different company. What I mean is quite simple. All their current games except Ragnarok Online will not be playable in the future.