Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone else not receive their pre-order items?

Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 224
So I tried to redeem the pre-order items.I got the Buddy Keys no problem. I got the title no problem but the other items never arrived. I contact customer support and they told me it can take up to 24/hr to receive the item and if it fails to arrive I will receive in game mail telling me so. Well that never happened and it has been weeks now.. No fix has been made. I have not received a reply back to my support tickets since.

Utter crap. Game has been uninstalled. 

So frustrating. I was actually starting to enjoy the bloody game and would have spent a pretty penny in the shop.. 

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited March 2016
    Nope, all of my friends who've pre-ordered eventually got their items. And so do all of the people I've gotten to know. Most of them within the first week.

Are you -sure- you claimed them on the right server?

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Nope, all of my friends who've pre-ordered eventually got their items. And so do all of the people I've gotten to know. Most of them within the first week.

Are you -sure- you claimed them on the right server?
    Positive. I even made a character on all the other servers just to make sure. 
  • yucklawyersyucklawyers Member UncommonPosts: 240
    edited March 2016
    Raise a support ticket. They are VERY slow, but they don't ignore.

Wasting your time posting trash talk here about it.
  • Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Simply wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. And the first ticket I put in they got back to me within 24 hours. second & third tickets were never replied. Its been almost 2 weeks. 

I don't even care anyone. Game has been uninstalled. Im done. 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It took ab out 2 full days for me ,maybe even into the 3rd day.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.