Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anonymous hacker attacks Trump.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
So the infamous hacker called Anonymous claims to have hacked Donald Trump.  I believe he has finally gotten too big for his britches and we will soon see the face of Anonymous all over the news and his pending jail time coming.  Doing things like they do but finally stepping too far messing with a presidential candidate this hacker will soon realize he's not as anonymous as he thinks.  To me Trump doesn't seem like the type of person who will just let it go without making a public spectacle of the hacker.  Unless the hacker is lying about what he has accomplished then it will just be ignored because they usually just ignore trolls.
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    please,,, how we know they not working for the same people...

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,706
    First: Anonymous is a group, not an individual. 

Second: This was a deliberate hoax by Anonymous. They posted online that they'd managed to hack Trumps personal accounts and then they posted his personal details. What followed was secret service, FBI plus politicians all going nuts, accusing anonymous of all sorts of things and everyone saying that these hackers need to be brought to justice and imprisoned. 

What they failed to do was actually investigate whether a crime had been committed. Turns out, it hadn't. Anonymous deliberately reposted details about Trump that had actually been released by Trumps own PR! Anonymous, in this case, broke no laws. They did this to prove a point: that Trump is a reactionary idiot and wants to lead US down a facist route. 
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Last I checked when someone claims to have committed a crime that itself is a crime.  So yes they do have enough on that alone.  So exactly how and where would they start to investigate?  Every CC that trump has applied for has all that information.  Every Car he has purchased every airplane.  Which company do they start and how many companies do they go through and how many millions do they waste trying to figure out if it was a hoax?  The only real way to find this out is to actually get ahold of the computer used for hacking and well that's not very possible either.  Trump never responded to the hack so I guess that whole explosive overreaction was never attained.
    Are you onto something or just on something?