Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BDO Guest Pass Giveaway! [CLOSED]

Arc_XArc_X Member UncommonPosts: 38
edited March 2016 in Black Desert Online
Hey there. So I just gave away one of my 2 guest passes to a random and figured why not try and have a bit more fun giving away the second one. Method of entry is simple: PM me why it is you want this key. Tell me why it is you want to play, what your looking forward to, what you plan to accomplish in game etc etc. Basically just a PM (Posts in thread do NOT count) asking for the key and telling me some reasons why you want it get you in this entry. Time is roughly now 11 PM EST (3/25/16). Entry is open for roughly 24 hours till 11PM EST (3/26/16). At which point I will finish reading any last minutes PM's and decide who I think should get this key. Simple yea? Alright then, get to typing and GL guys.
Post edited by Arc_X on

Comments

• Arc_XArc_X Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Oh for clarification in case someone doesn't know.... Guest Pass = 7 Day Trial Key
  • khm3rthugkhm3rthug Member UncommonPosts: 43
    most people want to try the game if they are asking for a guest pass.  why would they write a passionate essay to obtain one? They would have bought the game already.
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    I just want to try the damned game before I shell out $30+ bucks for it...

I'm tired of getting caught up in the hype train and being sorely disappointed. Been playing ESO since launch, and looking for something new to play. Simple as that.
    @ khm3rthug  Many people (like the post above actually) would rather write something (not necessarily an essay, that's up to them entirely). The cost of $30 for some is a bit much. It seems odd to me how $30 can be a bit much to try out a game you may like but hey I'm not judging. Merely providing and alternate possibility for those who wish to participate is all. :) I like to be friendly? I dunno LOL
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Arc_X said:
    @ khm3rthug  Many people (like the post above actually) would rather write something (not necessarily an essay, that's up to them entirely). The cost of $30 for some is a bit much. It seems odd to me how $30 can be a bit much to try out a game you may like but hey I'm not judging. Merely providing and alternate possibility for those who wish to participate is all. :) I like to be friendly? I dunno LOL

I'm not belittling you. I don't have an essay to write. I stated my position as straight forward as possible.

I'm putting my son through college, so yes, $30 dollars for a game that might not appeal to me is a lot ATM. Sorry if my financial situation isn't up to your standards.
  • Maddrox181Maddrox181 Member UncommonPosts: 133
    I would take a 7 day guest pass ( if anyone wants to spare one ) , Why because i'm bored and want something new to play , Yes I can afford to buy it but money is tight these days so I don't want to go out on a limb and dump cash into something I may not really like , Usually I get into beta's to try games but I was too busy the week open beta came around and so here I am. , Can PM me a key i usually check this site every morning.
    Arc_X said:

I'm not belittling you. I don't have an essay to write. I stated my position as straight forward as possible.

I'm putting my son through college, so yes, $30 dollars for a game that might not appeal to me is a lot ATM. Sorry if my financial situation isn't up to your standards.
    My response was @ khm3rthug , not @ Nyghthowler:) I was actually more so defending your situation ;)
    Also NOTE to ALL: As the original post stated "Basically just a PM (Posts in thread do NOT count) asking for the key and telling me some reasons why you want it get you in this entry."

Just keep that part in mind if your posting here looking for possible Key ;)
    Bumping
    Where all the night owls at? 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited March 2016
    Think I finally managed to send you a PM, stupid new forums...bah....

oh yea, 3:00 am here.... I stayed up to type it.  =)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited March 2016
    @ Kyleran    Got your message. Thanks. You are in fact entered :)
    Post edited by Arc_X on
    Off to bed finally. So far some good reads from people. Will check in again in the morning. Cya all then.
  • wiennaswiennas Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Arc_X said:

If you want a 7 day guest pass, let me know, I still have one ;)  
    A little under 12 hours left to go!
    7 Hours to go...
    less than 5 hours left. Only a handful of entrants so far. Meaning you've got a decent chance if you enter still. GL all.
    2 Hours away. I will send a PM to winner with the key within 10 minutes of closing entries.
    edited March 2016
    Final Countdown. Still time for some last minute entries :) 1 hr remaining...
    And just 10 MINUTES left.... Still not many entries so anyone has a decent shot here.
    [CLOSED] Will review the final entries and send key out within 10 minutes.
    Key Sent. Thanks all for participating. Really wish I had like 10 or more keys to send but had to choose just 1 person. Sorry for those that didn't get the key.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited March 2016
    Arc_X said:

I sent you one of my keys in PM.  Enjoy and I hope to hear if you enjoyed it enough to buy it .  And if not, I'm glad that you didn't waste $30 :-)
  • wiennaswiennas Member UncommonPosts: 67
    edited March 2016
    Arc_X said:

I sent you one of my keys in PM.  Enjoy and I hope to hear if you enjoyed it enough to buy it .  And if not, I'm glad that you didn't waste $30 :-)
    I sent him my key also, before I have read your comment :awesome:  Well he can give 1 pass to someone else:).
  • Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809
    Could send one of those extra ones this way :)