Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert - Place Key Requests and Offers in Here

Comments

• HardwareGuyHardwareGuy Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I would love a NA key, definitely on the fence with this game.  Thanks!

Playing: Nothing
    Retired:Too many to list.

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Looking for a NA key if anyone has anymore. Thanks in advance.
  • DinidainDinidain Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I would love a NA key, definitely on the fence with this game.  Thanks!
    Yeah same here, I'm seriously considering a purchase, but I've been burned too many times to just layout the cash on someone else's recommendation. Would love a NA guest key so I can take it for a test spin first. If it lives up to what I've read then I'll gladly purchase and "pay it forward" with the key(s) I get. 

Anyone and everyone can feel free to disagree with any or all of my opinions and observations whenever I rarely post them; it doesn't bother me one bit. Just know that I'll likely never respond to YOUR disagreement or personal attack, because I know better than to argue with idiots, especially upon internet Forums. See what I did there? -- Dinidain

• boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    edited March 2016
    eyeballing this game but just cant spend 50$ yet. would appreciate a trial. NA. also would be looking for a guild. 
  • LAZ300LAZ300 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'd love a chance to try out this game!  So I'm asking for NA key please and thank you.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Despite the end game being PvP focused, I would like to try it before completely condemning it. The combat does look fun, and the graphics are quite nice. 

NA key, if you please my good sirs / madams!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• LakhlaLakhla Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited March 2016
    Requesting a guest pass (EU)
    Preferred method of contact (PM)
    Claimed status: Unclaimed

I would love to be able to try this game before I invest more money into it. Finances are so tight nowadays. Needless to say your gift will be very appreciated. Thank you kindly in advance. 

Best regards

Lakhla

• SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317
    Hey everyone. Really interested in Black Desert but I really want to try before I buy. Could really use a NA guest pass. Thank you!
  • S_VriderS_Vrider Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hello. I am also looking for a NA guest pass to try the game before i buy. Will be much appreciated. Thank you
  • DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Hey, looking for a NA guest pass. THks :)
  • zephyrszephyrs Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Looking for NA key please and thank you
  • SupermunkeySupermunkey Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited March 2016
    Would very much like an EU Key, will certainly buy if the game is fun.

Thank you in advance!
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Can i get a key please
  • drewdowndrewdown Member UncommonPosts: 65
    edited March 2016
    If anyone still has a friend key I'd appreciate it.

I'd like to give this game a try but my PC is over 5 years old and I dont know how well it will run this. I have tried canirunit.com and it says my specs are good but i've also seen others comment that this isn't always the case.

The game looks very interesting so if anyone could help me give it a go I'd be thrilled!

Cheers!

Requesting a guest pass (NA)

• mbootiembootie Member CommonPosts: 5
    I've really been looking forward to this, but due to company downsizing I recently lost my job and can't really afford to buy a game I end up not enjoying. I would really like to give this game a try and appreciate the help, thanks in advance!

Requesting a guest pass (NA)

• genryugenryu Member UncommonPosts: 13
    edited March 2016
    I give up on guest. Probably buy it to try it out.
    Post edited by genryu on
  • tellmewhy1tellmewhy1 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Looking for a NA guest pass please to try it before buying.
  • BriatauronBriatauron Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm an old school mmorpg enthusiast looking for a key to try out the game which looks very promising . If I buy the game I'll pay the new key forward in here. Thank you.
  • MultibyteMultibyte Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Looking for a NA key so that I can try before buying. Thanks.
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Is anyone actually still getting friend keys? pm please :)
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Looking to try BDO if anyone has a spare NA pass. ty
  • AsterivethAsteriveth Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Anyone have a key they would like to share? 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    If i thought it was safe,i would gladly give my actual account away "for FREE" because i have no interest to play this game ever again.
    Who knows maybe i will get off my ass and change all the ID and personal information and just randomly post the key number information for someone to take.I'll  have to think about it for a while longer,likely by time i do it the game can't make anymore money and goes total F2P anyhow which i suspect is within 2-3 months.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• docminus2docminus2 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Hi anyone willing to spare a guest pass, I would like to give this game a try!
    Region EU
    Status Unclaimed
    Thanks!

--------------------------------------------
    Youtube newb:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96N3cxBuqKTPV2BQNlzGUw

• cybersrscybersrs Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Hello all! I am pretty hyped as well but would like to try before buying.
    Requesting a guest pass: for NA or EU.
    Preferred method of contact: PM please.
    Thanks!