Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nintendo to End Production of Wii U this Year, Nikkei Reports

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• Nayr752Nayr752 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Wow, didn't see this coming?!.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    They have done this with a lot of their consoles. The Gamecube was another one that this happened to. They can produce a lot of great games in a row, but the problem is they aren't getting enough good 3rd party titles, so the consoles are just floating there with Zelda, Mario, and Smash Bros to push sales. Which works fine, but most people don't have THAT much expendable income so it's hard to keep selling something that has significantly less exclusive titles that make it worth purchasing. I'm hoping they aren't going crazy with the NX and doing some new extreme gadget again, they could just stick to actual gaming and produce a solid console with features players want and it will sell well. They are really good at keeping prices low, I just hope it works in their favor. As I really like Nintendo.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Adult gamers.

Nintendo is ignoring adult gamers.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    edited March 2016
    bartoni33 said:
    Adult gamers.

Nintendo is ignoring adult gamers.
    It's not so much that as they simply have a difficult time grasping the fact that they need to grow with their core player base. However, from what I've seen and heard (which isn't a lot, honestly) they're finally looking to correct that mistake with the NX. 

I'd love to see some of the technology of the Wii and Wii-U used for something more than childish gimmicks. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Yeah nintendo needs to keep up with the audience. Long gone the days of famicom.
  • Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Nintendo is going to try again with a new Power Glove accessory. Two will be packaged together with a game titled 'Cyber Surgeon' that starts out players with frogs and fetal pigs to dissect before moving them on to open-heart and brain surgery. This way Nintendo can market their systems to Junior High and High school Biology classes rather than just the home market. Sales will go through the roof and it will be forever seen as the biggest comeback by a videogame maker in all of human history.  :p

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Dont care, just release the new Zelda U or Zelda NX so i can nerd out please.