Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is something worse then PK killers

13»

Comments

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    pinktailz said:
    What you expect  from F2P world pvp game :D

Can't even get that right
  • VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

What is next?
    "We don't want harassment, so we don't have chats!"
    Next?

The first thing I do when I start a new MMO is close chat.

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

• bruevitzbruevitz Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Mount killers, mount killers everywhere...
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    edited March 2016
    Don't matter how much you bash WOW world pvp but WOW did u the good way ....

World PVP never was about skill or anything else....it's about stupid gank by few skill less no lifers
    I've seen this sentiment a lot.  Sure there are people who go gank weaklings, but I love world pvp.  Sure I get ganked sometimes, but the fun parts are things like you and a friend finding a group of enemies and seeing if you can 2v5 them.  Since world pvp is inherently unbalanced - one party is usually the aggressor and thus more prepared - I've always found it much more fun to "even the odds" by taking on larger groups.  I think my best MMO memories are me and a friend winning 2v5+'s in the open world... I've lost a lot of those too, but that's how it goes... making it all the more exciting when you're able to pull it off.

As for killing horses in bdo, that's just trolly.  But you can revive them at the stables for the most part.  Annoying for sure though.
  • BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    its those bastards afraid to attack you and instead of attacking you they kill your horse....  

Actually i think they should put a big Karma pennalty on playerhorse killers..
    Wait what? Horse killing doesn't lower your karma? And horse death is permanent?
    Wow, last time I checked, on KR you lose a lot of karma killing a horse. Not to mention that horses can be resurrected too. It's like they are trying to make PK a thing on the West by lowering the penalty and increasing the hurt on others. Really not sure how that will turn out.
  • TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Bad.dog said:
    pinktailz said:
    What you expect  from F2P world pvp game :D

Can't even get that right
    Actually he's right. In the rest of the world BDO is F2P. Only in NA are people actually being charged And once the inflow of cash slows down, it'll go right back to F2P so they can get those mini transactions going again.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    Reizla said:
    its those bastards afraid to attack you and instead of attacking you they kill your horse....  

Actually i think they should put a big Karma pennalty on playerhorse killers..
    Wait, killing horses (and wagons) doesn't imply a karma penalty? Damn that sucks balls. I remember in Lineage II you'd get a slightly reduced (2/3rd) karma penalty when killing someones pet.
    I'm pretty sure killing a horse is a massive karma penalty and the player can always rez the horse at the stables. I'm not sure why anyone would do it.
  • ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    I run everywhere. I maxed out my breath at level 40.
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    Leiloni said:
    I'm pretty sure killing a horse is a massive karma penalty and the player can always rez the horse at the stables. I'm not sure why anyone would do it.
    There is no penalty.
  • breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374
    edited March 2016
    DMKano said:
    OP is talking about me - I always kill their mount.

Too bad the pets are not valid targets.

What's that Kano the blader is out ? :pleased:
    You just know i gonna murder your unicorn !
    Anyways do they give EXP ? :P