Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing: The Dark Myr of Syronai's Rest

KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515

Hi Everyone,

We just released a new Pantheon Race "The Dark Myr of Syronai's Rest", pop on over to the Official Pantheon Forums to read more. We have also updated The Keeper's Vault.

Comments

• ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Originally posted by Kilsin

Hi Everyone,

We just released a new Pantheon Race "The Dark Myr of Syronai's Rest", pop on over to the Official Pantheon Forums to read more. We have also updated The Keeper's Vault.

Thanks Kilsin. I will go and read it. :)

• ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195

I love the art of Dark Myr. They look like a cool race to play. I am thinking about the popular Dark Elfs in EQ when I look at them.

Dark Myr race looks much cooler than the Archai race which faces I don't like at all (flat, shell, "robot", dead like face, eyes without pupils, something...??), as I hope you completely redo or change for the better so they looks much more living and charming. Give them real eyes and it's a good start and remove the shell on the forehead (or what's called in english). Don't add any elemental effects on any race please like glowing eyes and so. Give us living eyes we can stare into. :)

The old picture of the dwarf looks cool. Maybe the best looking dwarf I have ever seen.

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    JP (Pantheon's new artist) is amazing.  His fantasy work is especially good, but he also has some really dark and crazy stuff that could make for great mob concepts.  I'd personally like to stab or shoot a fireball at several of the creatures in his concept gallery.

• Raidan_EQRaidan_EQ Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by Dullahan
    JP (Pantheon's new artist) is amazing.  His fantasy work is especially good, but he also has some really dark and crazy stuff that could make for great mob concepts.  I'd personally like to stab or shoot a fireball at several of the creatures in his concept gallery.

Appreciate the link there Dullahan - impressive work by JP.  I saw on his blog that Pan's Labyrinth is one of his favorite movies - many of his creatures gives me that same feel.

• RocsaiRocsai Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 2016
    Kilsin said:

Hi Everyone,

Hi all

Just registered to the official website.... Before I saw I can't post on official forums without a membership... mkay! My question will give me the answer if I'll follow this game or not. Are Dark Myr exclusively a female race or it is possible to create a male Dark Myr?
    Thank you for answers :chuffed: 
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    edited March 2016
    Rocsai said:
    Kilsin said:

Hi Everyone,

Hi all

Just registered to the official website.... Before I saw I can't post on official forums without a membership... mkay! My question will give me the answer if I'll follow this game or not. Are Dark Myr exclusively a female race or it is possible to create a male Dark Myr?
    Thank you for answers :chuffed: 
    Lol, there is none of that silly gender locking in Pantheon. Especially not for any particular class. I personally wouldn't mind as much about a race, but forcing people to play a particular gender to have access to a class is bad, imo.

Taken from the Dark Myr entry in the Race section of the official site:
    "I gasped when I saw the first warrior break the surface, the air silent but for the cry of his assault. Yet soon there were dozens leaping from the surf, all descending upon Syronai, our Lady helpless as her devoted.

Its saying when they were given legs by Syronai, to leave the foreign waters of Terminus which were as poison to them, the first one witnessed coming upon land was a male. "His assault."
    Post edited by Dullahan on

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Awesome! I think I may start as a Dark Myr. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests