Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF endgame PVP, Castle Seiges and Clan Wars

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
hi guys,
im still after an mmo, ive been out of a mmo for over a year now

im looking for a pvp end gamer, with fights for territory and/or castles, open pvp would be great.
i like to realy get into my games and get to know the community and make good friends on the game.

any suggestions be appreciated  

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    ArcheAge and BDO come to mind, EVE if you are bored of all the rest.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    ArcheAge

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    oh for the love of god.

DARKFALL

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542
    You are looking for Crowfall, DarkFall, or Camelot Unchained as they come out.
  • bentrimbentrim Member UncommonPosts: 299
    Not even close....BDO...BEST game out there....EVER!! Not a fanbois, just a realist.
    bentrim said:
    Not even close....BDO...BEST game out there....EVER!! Not a fanbois, just a realist.
    one thing is for sure, I am really struggling visualizing a massive call to arms to seige the castle with ArcheAge animation and style...lol...wait before we go I gotta check my chicken farm then I am ready for blood!....lol

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    A1D3N said:
    hi guys,

im looking for a pvp end gamer, with fights for territory and/or castles, open pvp would be great.
    i like to realy get into my games and get to know the community and make good friends on the game.

Darkfall is the game for you my friend
    Darkfall Siege Video <- Watch it and you'll see all your wish's come true.

• derfritzderfritz Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited March 2016
    A1D3N said:

you should take a look at black desert as it offers everything you just mentioned
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited March 2016
    Black Desert, ArcheAge, Aion or even Lineage 2 but it was released in 2003 so its kinda old.

Anything else is not even worth playing.
  • VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542
    bentrim said:
    Got videos to back this up?
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Varking said:
    bentrim said:
    Got videos to back this up?

Realist, lol, must be fun in that mind of yours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265
    A1D3N said:
    hi guys,

If you don't mind group play being limited to combat try BDO. The developers don't allow direct trades, friends or groups working together on items or having clans that support their members, but at least allow you to group up for PVE/PVP. The game is a bit like a first person shooter, but you don't need to be good at targetting, since the aiming is assisted like on console games - and if you locked on you can also shoot nukes out of your back.

Important: Read about the key combo system, the controls are a bit weird for a pc game, they remind of console games (press S+R+Shift + Right mouse button to cast skill X, then Forward + Left button to chain skill Y).
    LFG!
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Waggghhhhhhh!
    ummm

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265
    SEANMCAD said:
    ummm

The original Darkfall closed servers years ago. And Darkfall Unholy Wars is semi dead these days. No real updates for months, just very few devs and at least one of them left some time ago. If it still was alive i'd be playing it instead of DFO.
    LFG!
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    so many comments and people havent listed the two where this is basically the focus of the (end) game...WURM, Life is Feudal.
    rodarin said:
    so many comments and people havent listed the two where this is basically the focus of the (end) game...WURM, Life is Feudal.
    end game pvp is the focus of the minority of Wurm Players.The game attracts mostly PvE players

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    eHug said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    ummm

The original Darkfall closed servers years ago. And Darkfall Unholy Wars is semi dead these days. No real updates for months, just very few devs and at least one of them left some time ago. If it still was alive i'd be playing it instead of DFO.
    But they are relaunching it in the coming future. So it will be back just as fun as it was before. I can't wait.
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    eHug said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    ummm

DarkfallRiseofAgon.com
    Darkfall 1.0 will be alive and well very shortly

• nerixa248nerixa248 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    When you get tired of losing gear in other games then you can try Perfect World International. We have teritory wars (80vs80) players, have to build towers, bring catapults to enemy base to bring their towers down and destroy their crystal. Map gets resseted like 2 times a year to give smaller guilds a chance to join and fight too. In-game community is still huge, with so many players making alts, low level zones aren't totally dead either, and developers still making expansions for the game. You can also go into PK mode and fight players all over the world who are in PK mode too.
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    play darkfall unholy wars.. its pretty fun

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA