Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a forum for cancelled MMO's

ReallyNow10ReallyNow10 Member UncommonPosts: 2,225
So players can get together and reminisce about the good ol' times.  I know I'd hang out on the Shadowbane and Earth & Beyond forums for sure.  And Ultima Online Odyssey?  Well, it never was, but it sure could have been something.  I'd like to hear beta testers relate their past experiences. 

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,625
    Good idea, perhaps it could be titled "The Dead Zone" assuming no copyright infringements.
     ;) 

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ReallyNow10ReallyNow10 Member UncommonPosts: 2,225
    Kyleran said:
    Good idea, perhaps it could be titled "The Dead Zone" assuming no copyright infringements.
     ;) 
    That works, hehe.  Seriously though, there are some cancelled games which still have an active following.  Vanguard, is a great example.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,479
    We have Vanguard forums! :) I'll take the canceled games forum under consideration, but you can always start a thread in The Pub for now.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB