Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class video Q&A for upcoming Beta

tats27tats27 Member UncommonPosts: 95
Probably the best QA so far. Definitely getting more excited.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited March 2016
    I thought we were going to actually see something.
    This is nothing more than a concept broadcast.At this point we need to be well beyond a concept broadcast.

So all this time they been making icons?

Elixer elixer elixer ...stone stone stone,,it seems like a boring system to me for  each class.

Every class can use any weapon,seems like a shallow design.You need to have defined roles.To me it would look silly a healer wielding a Spear.

It sounds like this game is a long long away from being finished.
    You don't slowly toss in ideas during a BETA,that is a time when you are fully testing a finished game,getting ready for launch.
    Like what is there going to be Beta 1/2/3/4/5.....78....89  etc etc?What they are doing would be called the DESIGN phase,NOT a beta phase.As of right now they are in the concept phase,barely starting to design a game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479
    Yup , all they have been doing is making icons , that's it , nothing more at all. Nothing.

Just curious if you shit on everything in real life too ?
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Dahkoht said:
    Yup , all they have been doing is making icons , that's it , nothing more at all. Nothing.

Just curious if you shit on everything in real life too ?
    There's a reason I don't see his posts anymore... One of the two posters here that I've blocked.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• tats27tats27 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    I can see Wizadry listened to the first 10min of the video and then turned it off.

Many actual game mechanics are explained if you bother to listen.