Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join a mature gaming community - Corvus Fraternalis [PC-NA _ PvE-PvP-trade-crafting & more]

NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
edited March 2016 in Guild Recruitment

Corvus Fraternalis - ESO guild with its history rooted in the Thieves Guild and The Dark Brotherhood.

• Ebonheart Pact allied for PvP. 
  • Multi-faction friendly
  • Voice server - we use https://discordapp.com/ an all-in-one communication system for gamers! You can connect effortlessly to our server by using the "connect" button on our web page.
  • Guild events held weekly using Discord for posting info. & updates.
  • Go to our website (see bottom of page) for more information. 

Guild Focus:

• PvE progression - many have reached Veteran Ranks.
  • PvP training & domination - develop a strong team in Cyrodiil.
  • Trade. Working to grow and expand commerce using in game, add on & web tools to educate, inform and collaborate economic growth.
  • PVE, and PVP players of all skill levels welcome. Vampire and Werewolf races encouraged (bites from members available). 
  • PC version, NA server. 
We are looking for creative, active & passionate members to fill officer positions for establishing a foundation and help the guild grow. 
-For an invite contact @NobleNerd through in game mail.

Post edited by NobleNerd on

Comments

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    What faction is the guild? I might be interested :) Was thinking of playing again.

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    For PvP purposes it is EP.

Looking for core players to take on the officer roles in the guild: 

• need players that have played the PTS and have an intro level of understanding of how the new Justice System will work. 
    • RP and Gaming Masters who want to help design and build guild events around a theme or storyline.

Link to the new website:

http://corvusfraternalis.shivtr.com/

About 3-4 days in now from creation and we are coming close to hitting our milestone mark of 50 players to open the guild store.

Currently each division of game play is still in its infancy and seeks experienced players in each division (PvE, PvP, and RP) to help establish a good foundation for the community.

WE HIT 50+ members last night, opening our Guild Store for our Brotherhood to trade!

Each division of the guild community continues to grow our foundations in RP are forming with a core base of players joining the guild to develop the backstory.

With about 5 days in to the recruiting push we are excited to see such positive response to the guild.

As of today The Brotherhood of the Raven has over 100 members with 80% active on a daily basis. Many are new to the game and enjoying the great story and adventure content! We have many time zones represented, including a small group of Australians.

PvP - Small groups are hitting Cyrodiil and we run a Cyrodiil Saturday Stomp for non-vet PvP.

RP - We have learned of our founders history and many are creating characters and backstory. Our base for meetings and operation is Crow's Wood outside Davon's Watch. The court of Ravens of our Night Mistress meets us there.

Crafting - Much support is afforded our crafters. We seek to assist in anyway we can to improve your chosen profession. With War efforts growing we know supplies, armament and good weapons will be key to pushing out the unworthy from Cyrodiil and claiming the Crown.

The Raven Guide you!

This week members were sent a contract with a little back story. Turns out they needed to head into Cyrodiil to eliminate a target with a contract on him. Watch the video to see a short clip of a few members completing the contract.

A few days past we had a very somber event. Our wonderful Guild Leader passed away, entering Sovngardes gates and is now ( I am sure) drinking in the Great Hall!

Here is a short video highlighting the event.

Guild has been growing and going strong!

We are looking for skilled tanks [EP alliance].

Many have reached Veteran levels and we are grouping and running the Pledges, teaching mechanics of the fights. we will soon be doing Craglorn, Trials, Dragonstar Arena and more as a guild group.

• Blankman421Blankman421 Member Posts: 1
    This sounds like a great guild! I will check out your website and make my decision after.
    Originally posted by Blankman421
    This sounds like a great guild! I will check out your website and make my decision after.

Awesome! I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions you can contact me in game or ask here.

Quick update:

It's been a while since I updated this post. The guild is strong and has gone through changes as we grow. Currently we have a nice solid group of players that adventure, pvp and group together. We are always looking for passionate, outgoing, go-get-ers to join us and help the community grow!

**Guild seeks players with knowledge of the guild trading system!
    -If you have working know how of acquiring and maintaining a guild trader in game weekly contact @NobleNerd in game for an invite.
    -You can also connect with us on our Discord server https://discord.gg/0acAHbENgongmhFI

The guild continues to grow. Recently we merged another low population guild into ours and have enjoyed getting to know many of our new guildmates. We have consistently maintained a guild traders (currently in Sentinel).

Now is a good time to adventure in ESO with Thieve's Guild DLC launched!