Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

200 people online?

I hear about 200 people being online...... is this true?  why cant i get on? the account thing wont let me make an account but i got the game right here infront of me.   Are they holding the game back again?

Why are there only 24 hours in a day?
Because god is punishing all us gamers and not giving us the proper 32 hours in a day.

Currently playing: Horizons

Server: Exspanse
Char: Kloor Unforgiven
Level: find out when your my freind in game.

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Wait till January 1st. There are 231 people on right now but its just the first day. Its pretty....um...pretty. Not much game here though and the bugs are everywhere and I have gotten stuck in the tree clip about 5 times now. STAY AWAY FROM THE TREES! They will eat you.

Daoc- Smallbornrocker-50 BD[Merlin]

EQ-97 Ranger-Lattel

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58
    Lol thanks for the heads up Kiamde. Well it seems to get off at an ok start. One question though, I thought Horizons ships today then stores get them tommorow. Is this true or not?

Alethor

Alethor

• stickman.stickman. Member Posts: 22
    IM GOING TO KILL MY SELF IF I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG CAN I JOIN THE GAME TODAY????? and how?

Because god is punishing all us gamers and not giving us the proper 32 hours in a day.

People who preordered from EB during the summer in mail just received it today. I paid extra for overnight shipping. And a cool thing about living in Canada; you seem to get every game 2 days earlier. I don't know if this is scientific though.::;^)::

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Also, DON'T ORDER FROM AMAZON!

I hear they won't ship till next week.

I wish I could live in Canadaimage... I guess Canadians have it easy when they order games.

Alethor

Alethor

WTH DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANY THING...... please tell me how to get on the darn game!!!!!

Sorry about going off-topic there... I cant help you out there sorryimage. I might be able to help you when I get the game tommorow (maybe).

Alethor

Alethor

I GOT THE GAME........... i got the game 3 hours ago i m sooo excited i shat my pants. now please tell me every thing i need to know to conect to horizens.     (i have installed it)  the shortcut on my desktop takes me here http://www.perfectnav.com/index.cfm?action=lookup&pc=pnkz&arg=DNS&Keywords=http://horizons.istaria.com/&uid=CC241B4C-BBC1-40EE-B082-63C25AEF5276  but its got the link in properties for http://horizons.istaria.com  please help me.

If i need a program tell me were to get. if i need to goto a website give me the link. if you need 100 bucks tell me the answer and get me in game and ill hook you up.!!!!

Start the game up and go to create new account.

When all else fails, read the instruction book.::;^`::