Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it dead yet?

1235»

Comments

• HowzrHowzr Member UncommonPosts: 43
    edited March 2016
    Well today's news was very disappointing. I look forward to reading the autopsy reports of disgruntled SOE/DBG insiders in the coming months. 
    Post edited by Howzr on
  • OfficerFriendlyEQ2OfficerFriendlyEQ2 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Dead...fml i guess i will hope for something else
  • ImpsyImpsy Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Saddens me, but like, was anyone really surprised?
  • Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945
    tawess said:
    Amathe said:
    "So what exactly does this mean for you? It will be business as usual and all SOE games will continue on their current path of development and operation," the developer said in a post on Reddit. "In fact, we expect to have even more resources available to us as a result of this acquisition. It also means new exciting developments for our existing IP and games as we can now fully embrace the multi-platform world we are living in." February 2, 2015 

Lies. 
    Because a statement a year old is really relevant at this time.... 

I am sure you have not had to go back on anything you said a year ago. =P

Going by how the real world operates, i am pretty sure that at that time the above statement was the truth. 

Especially as outright lying tend to go bad... 

Two days after Columbus Nova made that statement they fired over half of the company.  There is no way that statement was the truth when they made it, not even a slim chance.

This developer makes a lot of claims, but sadly their actions (or inactions) and events more often than not wildly contradict the claims.