Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

give me the link for making an account.

All links are broke for me. *****www.horizons.istaria.com DOESNT WORK***** please help me. email your reply to [email protected]  thank you.   i wana make an account and get on this game!!!!!!.

Why are there only 24 hours in a day?
Because god is punishing all us gamers and not giving us the proper 32 hours in a day.

Currently playing: Horizons

Server: Exspanse
Char: Kloor Unforgiven
Level: find out when your my freind in game.

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Try istaria.com

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• stickman.stickman. Member Posts: 22
    theres no link for creating a new account there.

Because god is punishing all us gamers and not giving us the proper 32 hours in a day.

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58
    You can try looking at support or troubleshooting.

Alethor

Alethor

You may need the software to do so. Sorry bud.

Also, no need to make an account till you get the game. You want to get the most out of the trial.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

i need links buddy.... i dont know were to go give me links please.    LINK like in zelda only i need one that isnt a hero but a direction for me to go.

I GOT THE GAME........... i got the game 3 hours ago i m sooo excited i shat my pants. now please tell me every thing i need to know to conect to horizens.     (i have installed it)  the shortcut on my desktop takes me here http://www.perfectnav.com/index.cfm?action=lookup&pc=pnkz&arg=DNS&Keywords=http://horizons.istaria.com/&uid=CC241B4C-BBC1-40EE-B082-63C25AEF5276  but its got the link in properties for http://horizons.istaria.com  please help me.

If i need a program tell me were to get. if i need to goto a website give me the link. if you need 100 bucks tell me the answer and get me in game and ill hook you up.!!!!

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58

Try contacting Atari and let them know what your problem is. I think there must be an email address somewhere on the website...

Alethor

I got in right away. I don't really know your problem stickman.

ok heres my problem...... i opened the game from the MAIN  .exe and it opens the game and tells me please start game from website.  when i click the shortcut link on my destop it takes me to the istaria.com website but theres no create new account there there nothing there nothing at all about getting into the game.  help me man come on tell me what you did to get in.

1. Did you install it?

2. Did you open up the software?

3. Did you search the title screen for create account? Its there.

Um....tricky. Maybe the serve is blocked or over populated. Try in an hour. I know its hard mate, but thats life.

• StickManStickMan Member Posts: 3

OK i got it....   some one goto the website and click on the link for "create a new account" then copy and paste every thing in your adress bar to a reply. and i will go there.

DONT POST http://www.horizons.istaria.com THATS NOT THE PLACE FOR NEW ACCOUNTS  tgoto the horizens website click on the create new link and copy the URL for that page. THX.