Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GunZ Online

Kyran00Kyran00 Member UncommonPosts: 3

GunZ Online is currently in the open beta stage. It is a self titled "mmofps" but It seems more of just an OTPS. Its a great addictive game that you should check out.

There is a Fan community located RIGHT HERE (clicky clicky)

Comments

• J_CroCJ_CroC Member UncommonPosts: 47

too bad the server is overloaded , cant get in =( , seems like fun action mmorpg anyway

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

gonna try to get into this one...
    Have my doubts about the game tho

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• DarkAngelGCDarkAngelGC Member UncommonPosts: 32

any game where you can run on walls, I MUST try.. image

the trailer made it look pretty fun to play too image

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

They added another server for the International Version with this last patch. Should be easier to get in. At least I hope so.

• ChonkaChonka Member Posts: 27
    How deep is this game?

Chonka Kimoto 70 Shaman (EQ I since beta) - Retired
    Azuri Spiritweaver 26 Mystic / 13 Craftsman (EQ II) - Retired due to boredom
    Azuri Jingizu W/N20 (Guild Wars)

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

The game is pretty fun and fast paced. I haven't played too much so I don't know what it's like at higher levels. When you start out it seems the best thing to have is dual SMG's. You gain xp and bounty to buy items from the kills you get each match. You have to actually get the killing blow to get any credit though, so it sucks sometimes when anyone can just jump in a fight and get the last shot.

In the store there are a lot of items to choose from. It is limited on the types of guns or weapons, but each one has 10 or so levels of strength. Items are level restricted, though I think they should also have class restrictions as well. There doesn't seem to be a point in choosing one class over another, except for the starting gear.

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

its somewhat okay for a Deathmatch based game...
    Not too fun but it has some nice things....

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

what a weak game omg ...its free but hey i dont waste my time on everything ::0

• ReveilleReveille Member Posts: 42

Good Game. I played it for awhile got bored though since the servers are almost always down or full.

• GaneyGaney Member Posts: 2
    i know its a good game cos its free, my friend has it and his works. when i downloaded it it starts and the it freezes where it says loading interfaceSkin. and u cant get out of it by pressing ctrl + alt + del or tab or the windows keys or anything, can anyone help plz?
  • tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Originally posted by Ganey
    i know its a good game cos its free

.......................::::37::::::33::...

Since when has that statement Ever held true...Most free games suck.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I'm not going back to this game. I used to play over 6 months ago and I hear that they still didn't add in the scoreboard, sniper rifle, quest mode. So I'm not fooling with it.

After a while the game was just too easy. Too easy to beat people. Everyone had an open spot, I only played with one good SSer (and he was in my clan) and everyone else was easy to take down. Too much whiners. SSers whine about being taken down by guns that spray. I don't think I can get back into it. It's just a fun game to play and have time go by.

Oh yeah and for the record:

GunZ is not a MMOFPS

GunZ is not a MMORPG

GunZ is a MMOTPS or OTPS or MOTPS.

How can you call that game a first person shooter when the game is based around thrid person. image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• KillaDreamnKillaDreamn Member Posts: 38

People haven't even been able to play GunZ lately due to some "serious problem on game service" that has kept the game down for as long as I can remember, I doubt I'll be going back to it when they DO fix it. ::::10::

Tigris: I don't know, GunZ would be alot better if the developers would just release a few more updates every month or so, they've already done a good job of taking care of the hackers, kind of, they just need to give us a bit more content to toy about with.

• sunguesungue Member Posts: 10
    GunZ is the best shooting game i've ever played except for CS. Everyone here should play GUNZ!!!
  • sunguesungue Member Posts: 10

Oh yeah...one last thing....GUNZ OWNS!!!image

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    This game gets very boring very fast.
  • tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

yeah it is boring and it isnt a good game, i dont even know why its on this site considering it IS NOT

a MMO of any sort.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -