Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No confidence in Vaross

Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
I vote "no confidence" in forum moderator, named "Vaross". His censorship is heavy-handed and biased. This site needs better quality personnel. Please remove this person from his position or re-train him. Thanks.

Comments

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    No
    You say "no", because... why? Have you had conversations with this person? Please elaborate why you genuinely have grounds to reply, "no". Please explain to us, with your 204 posts in 9.5 years, what practical experience have you with this person to blanketly reply "no".

Thanks in advance.
  • GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    No
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I would call MikeB for you, but...

Very insightful. Two people with specifically opposing views to mine on a particular game's development and would very much like to censure my position on said game, are the first to speak up. How very coincidental.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    PM Mike or mail to [email protected].

I've had my fair share of run ins with the mods here, but this thread will gain you nothing except maybe another warning for discussion of moderation and/or calling somebody out.

You haven't been around when other mods where still in action and moderation was indeed heavy handed and biased at times. It has become way more relaxed and balanced, imo both current mods do a great job.

I am categorically unconcerned, Volgore. If I thought what I said was not true, I would not type it. The people at this site can do what they want with my words once I type them, but they do not influence my genuine perspective.
  • VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    If you wish to discuss moderator actions please contact @MikeB at [email protected]
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.