Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having account issues, so a question.

ScielaSciela Member UncommonPosts: 46
I want to pick up Heart of Thorns (since the raid looks cool, and they say they want to focus on Fractals), but I don't remember the password to my old account. Since I bought a GW2 box back when it released, my serial code doesn't work anymore, and I can't reset my password. I put in a ticket to support, but it's been 3 days now, and I haven't heard anything back from them.

So, would starting a new account be worth it? Does it still take a long time to get to 80?

Comments

• Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    Sometimes it takes time for them to reply.
    If you want you can tell me the number of the ticket and I'll ask for an update in the official forums for you.

About the other question. It depends on how much you have played. Having hero points and mastery points for stuff you have done will help for HoT.
    Another option is to create a F2P account (it has some restrictions but livable for a short while) while you wait for a reply and allow you to decide if you really want to get back to GW2 or not.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders