Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey You Guys! It’s Slothasor!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageHey You Guys! It’s Slothasor!

Sloths are gentle, quiet creatures, that rarely pose a threat to humans. But apparently, someone at ArenaNet had a bad experience with a sloth as a child, because the next wing of the raid, Salvation Pass, features the deadly Slothasor, which has the amazing ability to fall asleep during a raid!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    The sloths.....I KNEW IT! They we're behind all the evil!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Good article. Mini-Slothasor's coming to the cash shop soon. :)

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Sloths as a raid boss......yeah, we fought 2 Elder Dragons and won, but yep, sloths.
    I heard it was either a sloth or a panda...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

Asch126 said:

Sloths as a raid boss......yeah, we fought 2 Elder Dragons and won, but yep, sloths.

Those were actually supposed to be sloth fights, but it fell asleep on the way there.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• SalmonManSalmonMan Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Its on farm already. Glad to see that "challenging content" they made. And the 90% of players who dont raid have to wait half a year for a content update.
    Be afraid, be very afraid...

• gw2foolgw2fool Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Too bad it is expansion only content. If anet ever stop trying to rip me off (and I find some money), I may actually get to check it out!
  • BunnykingBunnyking Member UncommonPosts: 126
    The game looked a lot better from what I remember... the quality of these screenshots is terrible.
    This is what happens to games that go for 'realistic-ish' graphics.
  • Micro_CutsMicro_Cuts Member UncommonPosts: 38

SalmonMan said:

Its on farm already. Glad to see that "challenging content" they made. And the 90% of players who dont raid have to wait half a year for a content update.

nonsense
  • mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

SalmonMan said:

nonsense

This first boss honestly feels easier. We lowered it to 1/3 hp without food and no eles. Tonight it will probably die.
  • Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    edited March 2016

Bunnyking said:

The game looked a lot better from what I remember... the quality of these screenshots is terrible.

This is what happens to games that go for 'realistic-ish' graphics.

DirectX 9 man. Also back in the day Need for Speed: Porsche was the best looking game ever made by mankind in my mind. Now that we have new racers , nfsp looks like trash. Still cool gameplay though!
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    I've logged into my account. Few people are still around who I used to play with. That's the most important aspect. Though, I'm not unwilling to establish new connections. So many times, I've logged in and wanted to purchase the upgrade. I've stood there and waited to click. I've just not heard it's worth the money....But more than that, my concern is the group content thing. If I buy HoT, what is ti going to look like for me to experience the content, I've read some stories about it and they aren't good
    I seldom go back to HoT but it was worth it for the gliding and the elite skills, which didn't take that long to get. As to grouping you can guess to a full server which yields more grouping. You can join a guild or just ask the bigger ones when they plan on doing the content you're interested in as they usually don't mind non-guild members doing a ride along. Or group on Friday and Saturdays when more people are on. I have one of every class and managed to get all of them their elites, and I pretty much solo but had few problems finding a group when I needed one to complete some of the content.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

I seldom go back to HoT but it was worth it for the gliding and the elite skills, which didn't take that long to get. As to grouping you can guess to a full server which yields more grouping. You can join a guild or just ask the bigger ones when they plan on doing the content you're interested in as they usually don't mind non-guild members doing a ride along. Or group on Friday and Saturdays when more people are on. I have one of every class and managed to get all of them their elites, and I pretty much solo but had few problems finding a group when I needed one to complete some of the content.

Thanks, I am pretty well decided on buying the expansion. I wanted to see if it goes on sale. I think the question is when to buy it. I've got about 2 more weeks on my SWTOR sub. I'll see how I feel about SWTOR then.
  • freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Sloths > Dragons confirmed
  • KnightsoulKnightsoul Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Now I fear the Sloths of Death will eat my babies!

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Guild Wars - The Sloth Awakens
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443