Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R.I.P. The Division

1235»

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited February 2016

Oh I'm sorry, did you play the game between yesterday and today and suddenly you have some idea as to how the game plays?

Whats your favorite shooooterrrr????  LOL  
    think this thru long term.

Is this REALLY what you want to talk about all day on a thread that is not associated with it?
    You and Tasslehoff35 dont agree. He says its not an MMo and you say it is. You guys need to work it out and not continue to get off topic on this thread not to mention just draw a lot of negitive attention to the subject itself all day long

this is the last I am talking about it on this thread because its off topic

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    edited February 2016
    SEANMCAD said:

It's not every article he posted a couple random links that some random low end writer called it an mmo.  There have been 2x the articles posted that the developers clearly never called it an Mmo.  But since he's and ignorant troll he tries to pretend those articles don't exist. 

People need just need to stop replying to the 50 year old loser.  Some where in his life Ubisoft hurt him and he is angry and blaming Ubisoft for where he is at in life.  
    personal attacks side.

we are actually discussing this on a forum with a dedicated Forum and feature set for The Divison on a site called MMORPG? really and I posted 5 articles where the term was used AND I got into a debate with a fan boy pretty much all day with him trying to explain to me how it IS an MMO
    There have been no attacks...just 100% facts from everyone but you.  

From the guy who posted he hopes you never reproduce (which you haven't and never will ) fact

From the poster who called you out for never playing an online shooter- fact

From being called a 50 year old loser who has been crying about the division and Ubisoft for four straight days even though he has never played the division or plays Ubisoft games. -facts

All facts no attacks.  If you can't handle being called out for having some serious mental issue about Ubisoft I recommend you stop posting on it and get some help.  

The truth is you are just hoping your ignorant trolling will stop the division from being discussed on this site.  It's sad this site feels that sorry for you that they allow you to continue.  But luckily 99.9999% of gamers don't come here because the site feel sorry for losers like you and protects you.  So your desperate pathetic  crusade against Ubisoft and AAA games in general won't have any impact. We will be playing them long after you are gone. 
  • DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    edited February 2016
    SEANMCAD said:

It's not every article he posted a couple random links that some random low end writer called it an mmo.  There have been 2x the articles posted that the developers clearly never called it an Mmo.  But since he's and ignorant troll he tries to pretend those articles don't exist. 

People need just need to stop replying to the 50 year old loser.  Some where in his life Ubisoft hurt him and he is angry and blaming Ubisoft for where he is at in life.  
    personal attacks side.

we are actually discussing this on a forum with a dedicated Forum and feature set for The Divison on a site called MMORPG? really and I posted 5 articles where the term was used AND I got into a debate with a fan boy pretty much all day with him trying to explain to me how it IS an MMO
    That ship sailed on this site long ago. Many sites like this one are trying to stay afloat in the age of youtube and alternative media, so they cover a wider variety of games that might interest their viewers or bring a wider audience in that might mesh with those they already have. Think about it, doesnt it make sense to diversity, so you arent married to only one genre? As is the case in this site, they cover many online games, since well all MMOs were online, and that's the way the industry is going anyway.

Obviously they wont change the name of the site, since it has brand recognition and therefore value. I wouldnt take it being featured on this site as an endorsement of the MMORPG label, thats not what this site is anymore, for good or ill.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    SEANMCAD said:

Oh I'm sorry, did you play the game between yesterday and today and suddenly you have some idea as to how the game plays?

Is this REALLY what you want to talk about all day on a thread that is not associated with it?
    You and Tasslehoff35 dont agree. He says its not an MMo and you say it is. You guys need to work it out and not continue to get off topic on this thread not to mention just draw a lot of negitive attention to the subject itself all day long

You bring it up in every thread... yet.. when you get confronted about it... you run away from the questions..  you say the same things... its called trolling is what you're doing.  Simple as that.

I say  specifically it classifies as an MMO more than most games on this site.. I don't think anyone here would disagree with that.  But then again those people would have to have played the game. Which you haven't.. So... why are you still here?

SEANMCAD said:

You bring it up in every thread... yet.. when you get confronted about it... you run away from the questions..  you say the same things... its called trolling is what you're doing.  Simple as that.

I say  specifically it classifies as an MMO more than most games on this site.. I don't think anyone here would disagree with that.  But then again those people would have to have played the game. Which you haven't.. So... why are you still here?
    I don't disagree with Mask again Sean your lack of reading comprehension is showing again.  I've stated many times The Division has a lot of mmo elements.  
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    SEANMCAD said:

I am going to say this one more time and that is it. I do plan to hang around The Division forums but I am going to try to keep things remotely on topic we have already spent far to much time, focus and attention of 'mmo' statement.

1. You are in direct disagreement with Tasslehoff35 and many other fans here who feel its NOT an MMO.
    2. the statement I made that started all this today was a statement of capitulation that it IS an MMO

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    SEANMCAD said:
    SEANMCAD said:

I am going to say this one more time and that is it. I do plan to hang around The Division forums but I am going to try to keep things remotely on topic we have already spent far to much time, focus and attention of 'mmo' statement.

1. You are in direct disagreement with Tasslehoff35 and many other fans here who feel its NOT an MMO.
    2. the statement I made that started all this today was a statement of capitulation that it IS an MMO

And this applies to the topic of The Division "resting in peace" because of hackers.... how?

I'm not in disagreement with him.  Even if he said to me directly.... "Well The Division isn't an MMO."  I'd still say.. "You're Right."  because under no circumstances is it being sold by the developers as such.

That doesn't mean people that HAVE PLAYED IT can't classify the game as an MMO if they want.  It looks like an MMO it feels like an MMO, but it isn't one.  You've played it you understand Sean... oh wait..... 

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    heerobya said:
    PC Master Race!!

Oh wait...
    Consoles master ra......oh wait, I am tied to limited hardware.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

SEANMCAD said:
    SEANMCAD said:

Since the troll is going to repeat himself....here this time read it really really slow you might be able to comprehend it....

"I don't disagree with Mask again Sean your lack of reading comprehension is showing again.  I've stated many times The Division has a lot of mmo elements.  "
  • corvascorvas Member UncommonPosts: 151
  • Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    I wasn't considering getting it before, and this just helps to affirm my decision to skip this game.
  • corvascorvas Member UncommonPosts: 151
    I wasn't considering getting it before, and this just helps to affirm my decision to skip this game.
    Not sure what you get out of this thread, but it doesnt have any info on what the game is like on release, if you didnt play the beta or didnt watch the endless streams from the beta you cant even know if you gonna like this game.

But if you like the Tom Clancy serie games and like an open world game this might be a great game for you, and dont get scared about the tales of hackers and cheaters, they will get hunted down inside the Darkzone :P 
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited February 2016
    heerobya said:
    PC Master Race!!

Oh wait...
    yea those build in aimbots on console, uh wait, "aim assist features" are ofc sooo much better :)

oh... wait.

ps: if you wanna get your whole ubisoft accound banned, fine.
    division is not a free 2 play game like APB, and usualy people have multiple games on their uplay accounts by now.

let em hack. and soon the "why you ban me! i pay money!" screams WILL start :>

and i will be the weirdo dancing naked round the fire that day hehe

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    R.I.P common sense.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286
    Daikuru said:
    R.I.P common sense.
    +1
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562
    We came, We posted, We left.
  • ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    Having fun so far ...

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist