Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think we broke it

XodicXodic Member EpicPosts: 1,023
I was in for 5 minutes. Now I cant connect to UPlay, not even their website works.

Anyone else?

Comments

• DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Yeah same here, The servers are being overloaded...
  • XodicXodic Member EpicPosts: 1,023
    We broke it so good even offline mode doesn't work.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    edited March 2016
    same, didnt even get a chance to pick my beard
  • CzelawCzelaw Member UncommonPosts: 173
    Yep it's broke oooor someone spilled there monster on the control panel  O.o

Czelaw said:
    Yep it's broke oooor someone spilled there monster on the control panel  O.o
    Hope he has a case of them, he will need the energy to search for another job.

edited March 2016
    The Division, you can play offline as long as you can connect to UPlay...

WTF?
  • ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 664
    I love the people moaning about not being able to play an online game offline, it still needs to be able to track your progress. Also, its a launch day, if you have'nt learned by now that this is just how it is, you need to stop gaming cause it isnt gonna change, they are'nt going to quintuple their server capacity for the first week of gameplay...be serious...
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I was expecting this
    edited March 2016
    ianicus said:
    I love the people moaning about not being able to play an online game offline, it still needs to be able to track your progress. Also, its a launch day, if you have'nt learned by now that this is just how it is, you need to stop gaming cause it isnt gonna change, they are'nt going to quintuple their server capacity for the first week of gameplay...be serious...
    I love people that complain about other people moaning. Get real, or just get out.
    edited March 2016
    Xodic said:
    ianicus said:
    I love people that complain about other people moaning. Get real, or just get out.
    So I guess im not permitted an opinion lol Just cause you have your gamer panties in a bunch doesnt make you right, take your own advice chum. my point is, complaints like this are POINTLESS, they arent going to make a bad investment simply cause people QQ for the first week...I bought the division and have no intention of even installing it till the servers calm down, thats a win in my books, but if you want in day one, there are drawbacks, period.
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
    ianicus said:
    complaints like this are POINTLESS

I agree.
    edited March 2016
    Xodic said:
    ianicus said:
    complaints like this are POINTLESS

I agree.
    yer an angry person arent you haha ah well always fun to prod those that cant take a little heat once in a while. Breath, go watch some tv brother, itll be ok. I forgot for a few there how many children post on MMORPG.com
    edited March 2016
    Game and website are back up now. Whats weird is that it's asking me to link steam account. It didn't do that the first time in.
    edited March 2016
    Xodic said:
    Game and website are back up now. Whats weird is that it's asking me to link steam account. It didn't do that the first time in.
    Thanks for the update, at least they are working on it eh. Either way, peace out, bed for me, ill see ya'll in game in a week
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,948
    At least you got in. I was still waiting for the 4gb patch to finish. Now it seems as if even the download servers are offline. 

I don't get why they couldn't have released the day 1 patch before today. Now you've got tons of people patching at once, along with all those trying to get into the game. 

Is every online game publisher or developer stupid? They know how many people tried the beta, and they know how many copies they've sold. There's no reason for any company to be unprepared for the massive network load during the launch of the game. 

Sigh...

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

edited March 2016
    The beta went great. People have been streaming Xbox all day with no problems. I think it's just a PC launch curse brought on by Bill Gates stealing DOS all those years ago.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,895
    I have it loaded but am just going to wait until after work tomorrow. I go in late and come home early. (Weird shift tomorrow) So I will try and play it tomorrow late afternoon

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I dont own the game, but i'm jumping in here nonetheless:

WORST LAUNCH EVER!!!!!!!!!111

You guys know that above statement is by default required on mmorpg.com's forums in any discussion on a game' release, otherwise the thread is irrelevant. Stop slacking, folks.

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,739
    So basically.... normal launch.
  • PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    the whole UPLAY network is down.
    So overall, it was down for about an hour. Not too shabby.
  • kairel182kairel182 Member UncommonPosts: 287
    I love how Steam reviews are already out, 47% (Mixed) and half of them are "I can't login lololololol."

The game was pushed back MAYBE an hour past expected release and stayed online afterwards without crashing.  It's mind boggling that the actual negatives are overshadowed in these pathetic reviews by the ADD crowd incapable of waiting or even comprehending that a title this massive (with this many sales) is going to have issues on the launch trying to get everyone in at once.

I really, really hate the internet.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,912
    I expect many console players will be experiencing their first "MMO Launch" with The Division. So don't be surprised if thousands of players declare this to be "the worst launch EVAR!!11!!1!!". They simply don't know any better...
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,170
    something something launch day. 

=) 

Tawess gaming

Tawess soapbox

This have been a good conversation

• skadadskadad Member UncommonPosts: 390
    I expect many console players will be experiencing their first "MMO Launch" with The Division. So don't be surprised if thousands of players declare this to be "the worst launch EVAR!!11!!1!!". They simply don't know any better...
    *cough* Destiny, ff14, ff11, eso etcetcetcetcetc.. and also the division is destiny more or less.