Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the Best Blizzard Game?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Starcraft. The original, not Brood War or the sequel, though I did enjoy the entire story despite what most people say about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Starcraft. The original, not Brood War or the sequel, though I did enjoy the entire story despite what most people say about it.
    I do really enjoy SC though I chose WC3 as my second choice just because I sunk more hours into it.
    To me the story/lore of a game matters a lot. I did enjoy WC3 even though I've never played the first two. I had high hopes of how Blizzard was going to continue with the story but then WoW happened. That pretty much killed the franchise for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Hmm. I am not much of an RTS gamer but I enjoyed WC3 for some reason. Tough question. Not sure if I could pick between WoW , D2 , D3 , WC3.
  • EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Warcraft 2 just blew me away. How could a game look and be this awesome? Diablo 1 was also fantastic, the atmosphere alone makes it the best in the series.
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Diablo 1.
    Although Diablo 2 had a lot of good stuff going on but the atmosphere stands next to nothing compared to D1.
    Anyone remembers that knight who just wanted to die? Loved that quest. 
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    1. SC  BW

2. Warcraft 3 TFT
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Warcraft 3.
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    Diablo and WoW are my #1 and 2. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Diablo 1 and 2 were OK but really i thought WoW was the only good game they made.
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

Warcraft: Orcs verse Humans . the game was insane. The manual was insane. hell even half the manual was upside down for the Orcs. The story  and lore all wrapped up. summoning skeletons. it started everything

• MaliMirkoMaliMirko Member UncommonPosts: 44
    edited March 2016
    The Lost Vikings
    Blackthorne
    Diablo: Hellfire

B)  "War. War never changes!"

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    #1 World of Warcraft (2004-2008)
    #2 Diablo
    #3 Lost Vikings

I never played RTS Warcraft games much, i had satisfied my RTS addiction earlier with Dune 2 and The Settlers, and playing Diablo long enough made me immune to Diablo 2 and 3 hype.