Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a healer class?

Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247
Is there a healer class in this game looking at guides i don't see one?.
If not what class is best grinding mobs?.
I have been looking at alot of videos on this game looks interesting since the game is single player , i am not into raiding tried it in other mmo's did not like it at all.
Trading and crafting look really different that is what interests me and gaining knowledge.
Is healing like in lotro where every class has some sort of self heal or just potions?.

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Try steparu.com for best info on black desert.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    There is no holy trinity of class system in this game. Similar to GW2's class system, everyone can tank/damage/heal(self) in varying extents.
  • UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    I picked the Valk because the class description said it was considered the "healing" class, with skills to assist and buff group members.  The later is true, the former I'm not really seeing up to level 20.  I have a number of skills that do buff myself and the group in various ways, but I haven't noticed any skills that would classify it as a healer. 

The game seems put emphasis on potions, food, and other consumables, and less emphasis on depending on another player to keep your health up.  Health or mana pots seem to be a favorite quest reward, and you can even exchange low level potions for higher level ones so that they don't go to waste.  Then there are the NPC's constantly telling me to make sure I have lots of potions and to use them often. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    The only class that can rez others and has multiple healing and protection abilities is the wizard / witch. The Valk can also do some healing but not much compared to wiz... and she can't rez.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247
    edited March 2016
    Hmm seems they need better email servers tried making an account 13 hrs ago still no verification e-mail.
    Also they don't seem to have any customer service this company seems too small to handle a game with this much population.

Post edited by Astro6 on