Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Convince Me

cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
So the spouse & I are considering BD but still on the fence about it.

So, convince us as to why BD is good.

Comments

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

The game will still be here in a month... why not wait and see how the population settles? 

I personally feel that if you are on the fence... amidst a tidal wave of information on the game... you will always be on the fence.

Trust your gut, it's usually right.  If it's not... in a month it will still be here.  No loss, no foul.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    There is a lot of information on these forums on the game. You might want to read the threads.

• Dampiel_szDampiel_sz Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Honestly this gaming community should NEVER have to convince someone into playing a game, if you need to be convinced, stay away or go watch more youtube videos, streams ect ect. 
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    kitarad said:
    There is a lot of information on these forums on the game. You might want to read the threads.
    Yes I might want to but I do not plan on spending hours reading stuff that is usually blown out of proportion.

All I want is people who are playing the game to give me their feedback.

Now another question about PvP.  Are you always flagged for PvP or do you have to flag yourself?
    You have to do a quest to pass level 45 and then you become PvP enabled.

• derfritzderfritz Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited March 2016
    So the spouse & I are considering BD but still on the fence about it.

So, convince us as to why BD is good.
    Honestly it's hard to go into much detail but it's a great game and far beyond most MMO's released for the past years... it's much diffrent from it does have it's flaws like every MMO does but it also manages to do what every MMO tries to do a lot better. I wasn't hyped either and ended giving it a chance and it was the best decision I could have ever made in this ocassion because I've already spent countless hours into it and look forward for more.

Of course opinions change so it's hard to tell if you'll like it or not, but if you can look past it's minor flaws, it's a great game without a doubt
    kitarad said:
    You have to do a quest to pass level 45 and then you become PvP enabled.
    So you do a quest at 45 and then you can do pvp.  Is there a way after doing that quest to not be flagged for pvp?
    No

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/446738/interesting-links-for-the-launch-and-beyond
    Check the links, and decide for yourself if you like what your see :)
    Thank you for those links, does give a lot of info but I can not find an answer for my last question which was after hitting 45 or 50, still not sure about level, do you have to flag yourself for pvp or are you flagged all of the time?