Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm starting to feel too old for games...

1235»

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    ArChWind said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    ArChWind said:

Life  is a tough game and a JOB is a must to play it. Yeah it sucks
    agreed!

and some of the natives to that game are kinda creepy. But in some cases I am creeped AND jealious at the same time. some people dont mind working which makes it unfair, we all have to work but some like it. I am not one of those people but I still have to do it
    Once you get to level 65 it is end game
    cant wait for friggin end game. I am hoping to get in a level 50 given a lifetime of saving

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,325
    SEANMCAD said:
    ArChWind said:
    SEANMCAD said:
    ArChWind said:

Life  is a tough game and a JOB is a must to play it. Yeah it sucks
    agreed!

and some of the natives to that game are kinda creepy. But in some cases I am creeped AND jealious at the same time. some people dont mind working which makes it unfair, we all have to work but some like it. I am not one of those people but I still have to do it
    Once you get to level 65 it is end game
    cant wait for friggin end game. I am hoping to get in a level 50 given a lifetime of saving
    I think maybe I am going to LFJ and maybe do some part time runs cuz it's been a whole 3 weeks and it gets boring. Maybe try again at level 67 I rather die in a dungeon than sit and wait around I guess.