Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert - Place Key Requests and Offers in Here

Comments

• KaelaienKaelaien Member UncommonPosts: 107
    edited March 2016
    I would love a guest key please. Have bought so many games only to be disappointed. Want to try it out before I invest any more money in games. Thank you
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I would love a key.  I'm on the fence of whether to spend the $50 or not for the higher tier, $50 is fine for a game for me, but I'm still not sure if I'd like it. (Yes, I know there's a $30 tier, but if I do get it I'll just spend the $50, it's cheaper than the normal $60)
  • memow121memow121 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Hey guys can i have a key
  • bangclockbangclock Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would be grateful for a key. please and thank you.
  • kooziakoozia Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I would be very grateful for a guest pass. I already had some bad experience with buying games without trying them out first, and I had no time to try BDO during the CBT - I was studying this whole particular weekend :(.
    Pretty please?
  • pawelkrkpawelkrk Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Anyone can give me guest pass please? 
  • Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Hi, I am considering purchasing the game but i would like to try it beforehand so if anyone could spare a key i would be very grateful :)

Thanks in advance!

• ViareViare Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Hey Everyone,
     Ive been looking into the game recently and it looks interesting... Im coming from a game called Darkfall Online, looking for something to dabble into as that dies hehe. Twas fun. But I would love to try this game, I kinda am scared after getting suckered into Arch Age. Really didnt enjoy that game at all. I bought like a 60$ pack before it realeased to lol. But if anyone has an extra trial key they wouldnt mind sending my way. That would be much obliged :) Thank you in Advanced and have a wonderful day.

Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.

• mastersam21mastersam21 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    On the fence as well. I trial pass would help me decide thanks.
  • SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Before the request for a buddy/friend/extra share key, I'd like to mention how I'm a real person.  Sometimes I post a lot, sometimes I post a little. However I'm an active member of this -MMORPG- community and have been for many, many years.  This is unlike the other bot accounts posting in this thread that have less than 2 handfuls of posts in their history, most consisting of key requests.

On to the request:   Basically I'm look at a chance to try Black Desert and see if it will be a gap filler until Camelot Unchained or not.   The reason I didn't jump into the Beta weekend was because I decided to put that time dedicated to The Division's open Beta first and foremost.  Why? It's the other game competing for attention on the same time space.  Which is a better, more in-depth fun game: The Division or Black Desert? 

"Siphaed,  aren't you a GW2 fanboy twat?", you say. "Why aren't you just playing that until CU comes out?"  Right now the game is in yet another content lull until Season 3 of the Living Story releases. I don't do raiding and WvW is kind of a ghost town shell of its former self.   The game itself has forced hand to taking a prolonged break until such time as certain aspects get situated.  Sure I still pop in from time-to-time just to do an sPvP match up, but that is about it currently.

So, if you've got a key you're willing to share with a stranger on the internet, I'd be ever so grateful to make use of it.   Please and thank you.

• LaplayceLaplayce Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by Laplayce on
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    edited March 2016
    Got mine, thanks
    Post edited by TaishiFox on

imageimage

• theNILVtheNILV Member UncommonPosts: 49
    edited March 2016
    If anyone got guest pass(EU) laying around, i wouldn't mind having one to test game out :)
    Post edited by theNILV on
    Proud member of best EU roleplaying guild
    Twitter - @theNILV
    Twitch - @theNILV
  • thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Wouldnt mind paying a couple of quid via paypal for a key, really not sure if this is going to be my cup of tea and missed the beta weekends as had pre planned mtb weekends would like to give it a whirl prior to plonking down full retail.  contact me via PM if anyone willing to flog one.
  • StuppeStuppe Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Really on the fence with this one, I love seamless open world games but not sure about BDO yet. Would love a guest key! I can give you a PS4 Smite EU beta key.. i know its very different but at least its something aye?
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Are the guest passes even being given out yet? a friend of a friend says they won't be given out till march the 10th. Not sure how legit that is though.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• kage71kage71 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Siveria said:
    Are the guest passes even being given out yet? a friend of a friend says they won't be given out till march the 10th. Not sure how legit that is though.
    Mine on my account states it's ready but when I click it nothing happens. I don't really care one way or another I will be giving it out as soon as it comes up.
  • causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Hi! Anyone willing to share a guest pass (Europe) with me?

Thanks!

• kaidoskaidos Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Hello, asking for a guest key too, thx .:)
  • ryanowskiryanowski Member CommonPosts: 1
    Very interested in this game, would like a key to check it out.  Thank you!
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Would love to give it a try before buying it.

I managed to play Archeage without pvping for months.  Black Desert interests me for the non pvp stuff you can do and I'd prefer giving it a try and see if I like it before buying it and regretting it.

• Jumper2kJumper2k Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Would love to try out this game if anyone has a guest pass available

Currently Playing: WoW (somewhat)
    Testing: None
    Played: WoW, CoV, AL, SWG, VC, EVE, SWToR

• SendenSenden Member UncommonPosts: 602
    I would also like to humbly request for a guest pass.. the game looks pretty good however after BnS, I'm reluctant to buy before trying it and missed the betas. 
  • F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I would like a guest key.

I probably should've tried the beta when I had the chance, I want to try the game and see if I enjoy it before purchasing.

Thanks.
  • venatisvenatis Member UncommonPosts: 42
    If anyone has a spare that they are willing to part with I'd appreciate it :)