Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Loading Begins for XB1, PC Tomorrow, PS4 on Mar 6 - The Division News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2016 in News & Features Discussion

Pre-Loading Begins for XB1, PC Tomorrow, PS4 on Mar 6 - The Division News

As the appointed hour for the release of Tom Clancy's The Division nears, Ubisoft is getting players ready to hit the ground running. Pre-downloading the digital versions of the game for XBox One users has started, with PC users able to grab their client beginning on Thursday, March 3rd and PlayStation 4 users on March 6th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• fed79fed79 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Beta made me think this was another over hyped game that will mainly live on consoles after launch, once the story portion is done.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    fed79 said:
    Beta made me think this was another over hyped game that will mainly live on consoles after launch, once the story portion is done.
    I had the same impression within about 3 mins of watching a Lets Play with zero audio on. 
    Then later I did have the audio on and it was worse then I thought

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    fed79 said:
    yeah im thinking the same :( , once u do the story what? the base will be fully unlocked i guess...then u farm the dark zone for better items and thats it? ....guess we can only wait until ppl hit endgame in 2 days :P and see how its
  • kinidokinido Member UncommonPosts: 429

Warlyx said:

fed79 said:

yeah im thinking the same :( , once u do the story what? the base will be fully unlocked i guess...then u farm the dark zone for better items and thats it? ....guess we can only wait until ppl hit endgame in 2 days :P and see how its

It's literally impossible to hit endgame in 2 days actually.

You have to level twice basically before you hit end game.

PS - All mammals have nipples.

Get over it already.

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    fed79 said:
    I'm not sure why people associate shooters with consoles. I think it's because they use PC's so surely any style of game they don't like must be a console game.
  • GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    kairel182 said:
    Game was fantastic. Played like 14 hours on the beta weekend, couldn't put it down. My biggest issue is that it's not dynamic in spawns, which is the only fear I have for its longevity. Those complaining about only thing being left in Dark Zones; uh, that's like the entire point to play the game in the first place. Who the fuck cares about the PvE?

I care about PvE as do a good number of other people. WE are not playing The Division for the pvp. In fact, we could care less about the pvp.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• davhut21davhut21 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    edited March 2016
    Funny how many people are negative about this game. I enjoyed the hell out of the beta and pre-ordered. The first shooter I have played in years. Hate how boring CoD and Battlefield are. At least The Division has a little more to it and you actually need a little strategy in the drak zone.
  • RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Beta was alot of fun. See you in game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• JimWraithJimWraith Member UncommonPosts: 127
    I played in Closed Beta and was on the fence.

After playing again during Open Beta I decided to pre-order and don't think I'll regret it.

If you don't like it, that's fine. Not everyone has to like the same thing.
  • sdeleon515sdeleon515 Member UncommonPosts: 151

After playing again during Open Beta I decided to pre-order and don't think I'll regret it.

Was on the fence as well. I actually appreciate that they're trying some new on how to approach PvE and PvP with zones but I feel like without anyone on my friends list getting the game it'll irritate me badly so I might end up passing but it was a borderline decision really. 
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Was on the fence as well. I actually appreciate that they're trying some new on how to approach PvE and PvP with zones but I feel like without anyone on my friends list getting the game it'll irritate me badly so I might end up passing but it was a borderline decision really. 
    The Division is a bit of a weird mix, its a loot based 3rd person cover shooter, in terms of the PVE content, it will probably keep people amused for a while, the problem for PVE players will probably be the Dark Zone, its an open PVP area, and while its possible to PVE there, its impossible to not get involved in PVP. In some ways the Dark Zone reminds me of Null sec in Eve Online, where when the Helo is called to get your loot out, its like lighting a cyno, and all the wrong kinds of attention that brings. Combat in The Division is not 'fair' loot gives you significant advantages, and if you are better equipped than your opponent, then you already won. Solo players are unlikely to survive more than a few seconds in any group based encounters.
  • EldaranEldaran Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I'm told the matchmaking is good so if you don't have friends you can find some easily. Here's hoping since I don't have many friends playing.
    Co-Producer, Designer, Developer @ The Saga of Lucimia
    www.sagaoflucimia.com