Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Stealth Game Demo on GOG....Shadwen

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Actual in-game video and a demo.  Looks good and I'll give it a spin.  Thxs

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    edited February 2016
    Thanks the info, I'm not a stealthy fan but added it too, will be good for the weekend, and for helping the people out there :wink:
    And since I like new mechanics / ideas, I'd like to add a :+1:  to the devs as well, it's an interesting idea which I think I haven't seen before.
    I mean the price drop according to the demo's popularity... http://shadwen.com/  currently it's under 30, yesterday it was close to 31. Nice marketing move.

edit: and if gog, there's a sale on all Witcher titles this weekend, I grabbed a tabletop for gifting away :wink: 
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Well, seems it was popular enough, ended up at 14.5 bucks, which is a nice price for it - again, this comes from someone not into stealthy games...
    The time-handling mechanic is pretty cool and unique, devices are fun, and it's a fairly tough game which is always good among today's "press the iWin button" difficulty games :wink:

Spent a couple hours with it on the weekend, but can't even imagine how is it possible to go through without alarming anyone, or with leaving all the guards alive. In the hallway with the door for example, you have to distract the one facing the door, or else Lily can't slip through...

Anyways, fun game, thanks again for the suggestion @blueturtle13 ; :+1: