Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too many forums to keep track of

SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
I like to browse the forums every couple of hours looking for any new posts. It would make things much easier if there was a new post indicator (a red folder) for every game listed on the left side of the  page.

-----------------------
Screw ENIX

-----------------------
It's hip to be square.

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Have you tried juts clicking on most recent posts?  It lists all the most recent posts no matter what forum they are in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
    I didn't know about the recent post feature, but I still think it would be easier if the folders turned red, that way you wouldn't have to always be checking.

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.