Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General Cyrodil Improvements Detailed in New BlogESO Elder Scrolls Online News - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageGeneral Cyrodil Improvements Detailed in New BlogESO Elder Scrolls Online News - MMORPG.com

The latest 'deep dive' article has appeared on the Elder Scrolls Online site that gives players some new information about overall improvements coming to Cyrodil when the Thieves Guild DLC goes live. Most notably, performance improvements, optimizations to ability cost checks, armor bonuses and how abilities work with the Champion System will be included.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    iam so please with this game. beyond words!
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Skyrim Online!  Loving it also. 
  • ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    this company scammed my money , i bought game played 1 week and cant play anymore bcoz of access code not sending my mail anymore , i open ticket 1 month passed still no help no answer .
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    IMHO:

Best business model in the industry.

I just feel better spending $20 on significant piece of new content rather than spending $20 on a pair of pixel pants.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Hope the 64x client fixes a lot of the lag issues. But they still need to fix a lot of bugs still in game from beta. Also there support needs a lot of work. Players have left because of the support they don't have. Majority of players need to complain on official forums (people banned have no way to really get support other than tickets they never answer) to get anywhere with big problems. Like email codes, one of the more simple things they can't get right. I canceled my sub and won't give them another penny until they do a major overhaul of the support system.

Also would love to see some top staff replaced with people that know what they are doing and know the game Elder Scrolls.
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    No champion points passives in the non-vet campaign... good move.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

haha forward camps!!!!! FTW!
    edited February 2016

Brenics said:

Hope the 64x client fixes a lot of the lag issues. But they still need to fix a lot of bugs still in game from beta. Also there support needs a lot of work. Players have left because of the support they don't have. Majority of players need to complain on official forums (people banned have no way to really get support other than tickets they never answer) to get anywhere with big problems. Like email codes, one of the more simple things they can't get right. I canceled my sub and won't give them another penny until they do a major overhaul of the support system.

Also would love to see some top staff replaced with people that know what they are doing and know the game Elder Scrolls.

Getting right on it Bernie....

sorry - but i wont complain- due that they are doin a stellar job on what matters= good solid non broken content delivery!

usually these 'banned' so called issues have a fishy string attached to it that never smells good= which leads to user error/exploits.
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Torval said:
    A 64 bit client isn't going to fix network latency. It likely won't fix client side performance on lower end systems either. What it will do is allow 64bit operating systems address larger memory pages. That could improve performance for systems with more memory and resources on a 64bit Windows.

A problem is that many gamers hear 64bit client and think it will resolve issues that aren't dependent on bit depth architecture.
    It may help a little because of being able to use more memory. But now we are a step closer to DX12 which could end up helping with lag. So am all for the 64x, it's a step in right direction. 
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

ra123 said:

this company scammed my money , i bought game played 1 week and cant play anymore bcoz of access code not sending my mail anymore , i open ticket 1 month passed still no help no answer .

And why are you waiting for? call them. The sooner you do it the faster they can solve it. Sending a ticket and just forget about it wont help. Give them a call.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    ESO has had so many memory leaks causing crashes for so long that a 64 bit client is a god send and will improve performance. All you have to do is go look at the official boards and see all the crash to desktop messages still running rampant til this day. It wont improve frame rate overall but you can bet its a huge performance boost over all to anyone who doesn't run a potato now.
  • KoeeKoee Member UncommonPosts: 15
    People have got to stop putting their opinion and 'solutions' first before Bethesda and Zenimax Online Studios. A quick fix may not help at all. When the problem is diagnosed, maybe then they can create programming to accommodate for the variety of PC's and network speeds all tapped into that one mega server.
  • CuningasCuningas Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I haven't had any crashes due to memory leaks whatsoever.

I just don't understand why my PC is always so stable in every game I play, when many else is complaining. It just comes to mind that maybe their PCs aint in a good shape...