Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons

RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
Hey folks, how are dungeons in this game? Im just starting out so would like to know if I should look forward for some dungeon crawling. Is it possible and how to find groups? Instanced vs open world? Necessary to progress the main story? How are the drops? Gear or crafting mats? Is the gear better than crafted? I have no problem farming mats, is more fun than spending time to find group. Any dungeons that I should run for sure? Are they all available also at end game - expert mode? Any special dungeons at the end game? Thanks for any input. Cheers

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    in before the storm.

• RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
    in before the storm.
    you got your umbrella?
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Ramajama said:
    in before the storm.
    you got your umbrella?
    Im ready.

As for the game itself, the only reason i don't play is the business model. 

I'll let the non-biased players answer your OP questions. I can't stand their business model.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• noodles6966noodles6966 Member UncommonPosts: 63
    The first question I must ask you is,do you play for free or did you get patron status. If you are playing for free,you might as well quit now. Any progress in this game is stuck behind a pay wall. I am a patron,and it is essential for the 5000 labor points alone. Also only a patron can buy land and build. Almost everything requires labor in this game and 2000 labor will go quickly. Also when you are offline as a patron,your labor points refill. Now as far as dungeons in this game,I like them. in the beginning you will need help to complete them,I didnt have a problem finding help though,usually a lvl 55 player helped and killed everything. You have to ask for groups in chat,there is no group finder. Some dungeons are necessary to progress the story,but not all. The drops are good,some nice gear and the enhancement stones that drop are whats farmed the most. You can roll these dungeons solo,usually starting at lvl 35. All dungeons are available at end game,as well as raids for larger groups.i do not know about an expert mode yet. yes the business model sucks,you need patron and even then you will have to buy credits to expand your inventory and warehouse. personally,I love the game,but it has gotten a bad rap and well deserved. Like I said,if you expect to play this game for free,just quit now. Hope this helps. Sorry for the long response
  • RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Great response, thanks - already a patron, i like crafitng and gathering so this was a must  :)