Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Sudden Explosion Wizard Crowd and Blizzards Ignorance...

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
Well today its easy to become a godly group killer in Diablo 3 by just playing an Explosion Wizard.

Even the worst players can now become OP by just farming the needed gear to start his career as EXPLOSION WIZARD, which needs no skill to play just a Mouse that can use Macro Scripts.

Once you can do your Chain Explosion x 3 , youre the God even with just a few Paragon points.

Spaming the same button over and over again via a Mouse Macro is the way to play this game today.

Classic classes and Builds without extreme mobile powers are left out.

Without teleport or super runbuff this game has become a mess for any standard player.

The classic Witch Doctor for example with pets is getting completely ignored by Blizzard.

Joining Tier 10 today ended up with at least 2 Explosion Wizards per group with stupid looking other group members trying to follow them..

At least 1-2 of these Wizards are now in every group, ruining the fun for all the players that just want to play the game.

(There are many players that just want to enjoy the game by normal playing instead of spaming one OP power Macro)

Monks are already strong with their teleports and AoEs but these Wizards need to go away.

Blizzard has to stop this Wizard mess and they have to break the possibility for this build or Nerf it into oblivion.

In a few weeks all we see in groups are Wizards with the same boring build spamming one Mouse Button while rushing the Map .......

I am trying to avoid groups with these Wizards but its almost impossible ... the chance of getting one of them is 85%

Currently the challenge of the game is gone and not existant anymore. T10 is a joke and the GRs are boring.

I see Greater Rift groups 100+ with Explosion Wizards only.... thats completely stupid

A big mistake by Blizzard by not testing out the OP possibilities of Kunais Cube !

AND HERE IS A SIMPLE FIX > NERF  Explosion Wizards by adding a nice long 6-10 second to Chain Reaction  <3 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Wizards have been OP since say 1 , regardless of the build ... its the easy mode of D3 , play another class if you feel its OP
  • LoccozChrisLoccozChris Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Diablo III is a single player game.  Why are you so upset about this?  Either roll a wizard or JOIN them if they are so OP.  Now if Diablo III had pvp then yea you could be upset that they keep camping you dead and preventing you from playing.

Also, people still play that broken game called Diablo III?  All they had to do was keep the loot like Diablo II and they would have had a masterpiece.  Between Diablo III and Overwatch I wonder if Blizzard is ever going to produce a decent game again.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906

Blizzard doesn't care about balance.  It took them over 7 years to see that a 7 second aoe fear was completely stupid.

Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Boot_legBoot_leg Member UncommonPosts: 28
    edited February 2016
    If you played D1, or D2 you would already know that they always screw balance up.  Back then it could take over a year to even have a patch in the hopes of fixing it.  It was usually a better bet to just roll what was OP at the time rather than wait on blizz to fix anything.  They would just leave the game broken in balance for so long it was unreal.  Welcome to the diablo world.

For example does anyone remember Amazon PK in D2 1.09 patch?  Or hammerdins in 1.10?  They do it every time.  At least back then you could PVP with others.  Oh and you could also have 8 people in a single game.  You could also browse a games list to see what game you wanted to join instead of just quing up and letting the server make that choice for you.  Oh, you could also trade items with others, and that was a game in and of itself.  It also gave game drops real value to you.

These are all examples of how D3 is a shadow of what D2 was.  It is like they have idiots that never played D2 creating D3.  The lack of basic features we took for granted back then sickens me.  Don't even get me started on the "Auction House" genius idea they crammed down our throats.  It shows a lack of basic knowledge of the game, or a lack of caring.  A monkey that played D2 would have more insight than these "Devs".

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited February 2016
    Scorchien said:
    Wizards have been OP since say 1 , regardless of the build ... its the easy mode of D3 , play another class if you feel its OP
    Not really.

Is seasons 2, 3 & 4 barbs, monks and wd's performed better both in solo and group play.

However, the op is correct about the explosion wizard being extremely overpowered. My crusader struggles in torment 7 trying to farm his gear while my new wizard annihilates torment 10 just a few hours after hitting 70.
  • NokksonwoodNokksonwood Member UncommonPosts: 91
    edited February 2016
    I have been playing diablo 3 on and off for ages, you have never needed that  much skill for any class tbh. OP, please remove the *special snowflake* sticker from your forehead and try to enjoy the game ;)

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Explosion Wizards put the rest of a group into uslesness and thats simply trash game design.

One Wizard running around like mad killing everything while the rest is trying to follow.

They can Solo their Maps but for groups this explosion build is simply AntiSocial.

I have all items for this build too , its fun for a few minutes then it becomes stupid.

Whats the point to go into groups with this build other than showing anyone how great you are ?

And to use a Macro Mouse that is pressing buttons for you should be bannable...

Nothing is great, the build is OP, a failed design that some developers in charge failed to test,  and needs a huge Nerf...

i am at 900+ Season Paragon meanwhile and bored doing the same Maps again and again....

i left Diablo 3 a few days ago ..... for the 2nd time

maybe i return with 2.5
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

Shodanas said:
    Scorchien said:
    Not really.

Is seasons 2, 3 & 4 barbs, monks and wd's performed better both in solo and group play.

However, the op is correct about the explosion wizard being extremely overpowered. My crusader struggles in torment 7 trying to farm his gear while my new wizard annihilates torment 10 just a few hours after hitting 70.
    Try a Blessed Shield crusader you can get up to GR65 pretty easy, thats like Torment 12 or 13

And use a LON Build (Ancient Items) . Just google it..
  • bmw66bmw66 Member UncommonPosts: 141
    Shodanas said:
    Scorchien said:

while my new wizard annihilates torment 10 just a few hours after hitting 70. 
    T10 is a few hrs? Please explain how....unless you are using a main to farm shards