Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date for information regarding Kickstarter

ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
edited February 2016 in Chronicles of Elyria
Here!
Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
Post edited by Zultra on

Comments

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    29th Feburary!
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    Hmm looked at this, only an announcement of the date of most likely the announcement of when Kickstarter starts.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Was going to edit that in, but realised you can't edit posts. 

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    Zultra said:
    Was going to edit that in, but realised you can't edit posts. 
    If you hit that little gear that appears when you hover over the post, you can hit that, and select Edit. That should let you modify the post.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Not OP though.

• JeromyWalshJeromyWalsh Soulbound StudiosMember UncommonPosts: 134
    I think he's saying edit your post here. The title suggests we announced our Kickstarter, we did not.
    Jeromy Walsh, 
    Owner/CEO of Soulbound Studios
    ChroniclesOfElyria.com
  • VucarVucar Member UncommonPosts: 311
    You absolutely can edit your own OP title and the post. Press the gear button and you can change it all.
    I cannot change the OP, no settings come up, only for subsequent posts I make afterwards can I edit. 

• xxxxxx1xxxxxx1 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    edited February 2016
    The title needs to be corrected.
    Post edited by xxxxxx1 on
  • SIRKRASIRKRA Member UncommonPosts: 66
    flame title o:)
  • xxxxxx1xxxxxx1 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Zultra said:
    I cannot change the OP, no settings come up, only for subsequent posts I make afterwards can I edit. 

See the star on the right and you will see gear symbol as well for you to edit (not shown above)

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I didn't even know that the kickstarter would garner this much hype. Let alone threads being posted with mere speculation about when the date of the announcement would be. That's crazy. 
    Fixed!

• pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    FINALLY!
  • SerylliousSeryllious Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I didn't even know that the kickstarter would garner this much hype. Let alone threads being posted with mere speculation about when the date of the announcement would be. That's crazy. 
    The hype is real, my friend. The hype is real.

I know a lot of people, myself included, who can't wait to throw our money at Soulbound Studios. We want this game to happen.
  • Deffcon_1Deffcon_1 Member UncommonPosts: 164
    edited February 2016
    Im very excited to get this info. I have a little saved away for this, and knowing how much longer I have to save will be awesome!
  • LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417
    I wonder what timetable we're looking at for the campaign. What do you guys think, within a month from announcement or longer?

I'm very interested to hear their campaign-pitch later on, see what they have built thus far. I'm not on the fence just yet so they will need to convince me to part way with my money.

I will however give them my fullest attention, I believe this project has great potential.