Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[XB1][NA] NEW TRADING GUILD - Coldharbour Trading Co

The Coldharbour Trading Co is an new, all-alliance trading company that is openly recruiting active players. We are a brand new guild that is working to gather up players who want a new home to sell their found goods throughout all of Tamriel.

Guidelines:
We want you to be an active player that will constantly have the maximum number of items for sale on the market (30 items). We highly discourage undercutting and will remove players for consistently doing so. Please keep fair prices, not too high and not too low, and be respectful of your guildmates.

Recruitment:
We are a brand new guild that is open to all players that are want to trade throughout Tamriel. We will allow open recruiting from all members until we reach 500 members. At that point, we will begin auditing our players for their activity, removing those that are not selling. This is not to offend anyone, but to receive the maximum profit for the guild, allowing us to hire high traffic guild traders. With that being said, we may ask for donations to the guild bank in order to be able to hire these guild traders.

Guild Bank:
The guild bank will be accessible only to high traffic guild store members. The money that is in the guild bank will not be withdrawn for any reason other than to hire a guild trader. Please feel free to donate as often as you can so that we can hire guild traders.

Post your Xbox Gamertag to this post and we will add you. If you have any questions or would like to join the Coldharbour Trading Co, contact NeillyBob or chafnan on Xbox Messaging or reply here for your invite.

Comments

• VbcxcVbcxc Member Posts: 2
    GT-Habib686 very interested in trade market and wI'll keep 30 items as best I can
  • PoonjabiPoonjabi Member UncommonPosts: 63
    edited January 2016
    XBL Gamertag: Snarfalicious, Character Name: Phantasien
    Post edited by Poonjabi on
  • xxPROBIExxxxPROBIExx Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Profit? I doubt I can do that well. V7 DK who can craft med bow and 2h up to trait 6 except bow n 2h their done. I've got most skills to 50 just working on leveling them n me. xxPROBIExx I'm a weekend warrior who likes social n helpful guilds. idc at all for gold. It's np, I'm sure I can learn what sells that I don't already know. Kudas n tempering is all I know. I'm 30ish n a good guy especially to new players. I like helping.
  • xxPROBIExxxxPROBIExx Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Oh and I only have the v7 dk in AD. Wrothgar n soon thieves will be only dlc atm. TY for posting.