Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly Updates Please

ReallyNow10ReallyNow10 Member UncommonPosts: 2,255
I would like to see monthly (or at least quarterly) updates on this project.

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 6,528
    edited February 2016

I think it's extremely nice that the developers come here already.  I understand it helps with PR but it's still nice where you don't see that with other mmos.

I think after a hard days work they come here for relaxation and to get a different perspective of what an mmo community is thinking, and that's cool.

What's even better, they answer direct questions.  Maybe not all, so they don't insert foot in mouth, but the ones we argue about.  Many companies legal departments would advise against that............This also shows they are acting on their own.  That's a good thing. 

• ScummScumm Member UncommonPosts: 78
    They put out updates every second Tuesday of the month. This month was information about the Cleric class. Check out pantheonmmo.com
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 8,761
    Scumm said:
    They put out updates every second Tuesday of the month. This month was information about the Cleric class. Check out pantheonmmo.com
    Check out this new class and then... no pictures, no videos. Im glad they give us some info but its deep like a puddle.