Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trailer - It's Listening to Us - Grim Dawn

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageTrailer - It's Listening to Us - Grim Dawn

The survivors in Devil's Crossing confront an otherworldly being that has helped to orchestrate the downfall and destruction of humanity. This being, a possessed human, is both enemy and victim though and the resolution of this confrontation sets up the player character's role and arrival in the game. Grim Dawn is currently available to purchase and play on grimdawn.com and Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/ The complete game will release from Early Access 2/25/2016

Read the full story here

Comments

• irnbru69irnbru69 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    edited February 2016
    its about time you guys showed off grim dawn, shame no gameplay or review like all the other non MMO rpg games on this site. This game is amazing tho, much better than diablo3 or path of exile. Always has been, not enough credit.
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    The trailer was good but it was hard for me to understand what the Ethereal was saying.

I picked up a few copies of Grim Dawn when they were still working on Act I and we have enjoyed playing it ever since. I would recommend this game to anyone who enjoys games liked the Titan's Quest games.

Ratero.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    sigh...
    Why of why,why bother with a back drop story and lore if all your going to do is create another mindless arpg SPAM fest?

Watching that trailer,i would have had zero indication this is just another arpg and it is and i am not interested.I want substance in my game not close my eyes and spam forward non stop without a thought or a care.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Gymrat313Gymrat313 Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Great game! I would encourage any ARPG fan to check it out. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다